Money to pay for a celebration - birthday, wedding etc

Money for the visa assistance company

Maybe we should do up a proforma checklist to play scam bingo with! :hystery:

Personal experience Brett?  :hystery:

• Haha 2

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Wait till he gets pics of the gender reassignment surgery that her brother/sister needs..... .yuuuuckkkkkkk

• Haha 3

Posted
Posted

I'd run the other way based on her bad luck alone! :sad:

• Haha 2

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I could not resist to post this!  I belong to a US Visa forum due to getting visas for my wife and stepdaughter.  There is a lot of interesting stuff there.

Some guy posted this topic:

My girlfriend was held at a police station for 48 hours for a debt. Debt was paid and she was released. Will this disqualify her4 for a Visa. And if not and we get married there in the Philippines, what is that Visa Called?

So there were a lot of posts with advice and warnings.  He finally comes back with this.  I'm having a hard time believing he is not pulling our leg!  What do you think?

I think I am being scammed, almost a day hasn't gone by without a money request. 3 months. But I've seen scams and she had pictures, and.... Well. A surgery, she shoed me body parts that needed surgery, a Typhoon, and I verified there was a typhon. A Grandfather died, and she sent me a picture of her standing next to a very old dead person in a coffin. She said she got a hernias', and showed me Invoices, Her Dad got in a motorcycle accident, and they would stich him up till I paid for that, after she sent me pics of his head stitched up, then He needed restitched, and I could come up with the money fast enough and she said he died. She sent me more coffin pics, I paid half, and she said she promised to pay the other half in 48 hours, but I could come up with the money in 48 hours. It took 5 days And after 48 hours she sent me pictures of her at a police station, and they held here for 48 hours till I paid the other half of the debt. I paid and they let her go. She showed me pictures of the motorcycle and it was totaled. So I believe her. And now we are working on her Roofless house from the typhoon, she showed me pics of a house with no roof, I paid for the materials she said they installed it, but every picture she shows me is not of a house with a new roof. I risked calling her out, and she said she is not that type of person. She did not get mad a flea, I said no more money till after we get married, she agreed. lol  ugh

Seems like his girls brother or lover is a cop 

• Like 3

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)

I believe it's called the 'Gullible Mug Visa'. :89: 

cuntstruck.jpg

bar girl moneymaker.jpg

Edited by graham59
  • Haha 4

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Personal experience Brett?  :hystery:

Funnily enough mate, yes!  Before I met the Angry Midget I ran the full gamut of scammers.  Thankfully I didn't fall for any of them.  

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

she showed me pics of a house with no roof, I paid for the materials she said they installed it, but every picture she shows me is not of a house with a new roof.

This is where it should have ended. 

• Like 2