Six month visa

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

Yes, the masses might be lapping up the latest BS from the NSW premier about international travel resuming by December for those vaccinated, personally I think it is just another carrot on a stick.

I have given up watching any of the news channels, when all that is on is this COVID shite, I do wine tasting and listen to music instead..

I'm still working, so it's just more money in the bank for us to finish of the renovation on the first house north of Dumaguete and build the new place in Dumaguete... Glass half full?

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Qantas boss said about April they'll be flying to Manila, other countries by Crissy, The PM just got 4 million doses from Britain to be paid back later in the year, 500 k from Singapore last week as well as our allotted ration from Pfizer. PI just got a big whack of vaccines, so by the way countries are swapping the vaccines around and the literature starting to float around on opening up, I'm thinking a bloke could be over there full time by Easter. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681: 

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, BrettGC said:

I'm going to hold off a bit though, I have no plans to move until January next year so things may or may not change by then. 

More like how many times will it change, and will it get better or worse? :89:

• Like 2

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted
On 9/1/2021 at 9:39 PM, GeoffH said:

Yes that is the situation at the moment (not saying I approve of that, I don't, but it is the situation).

My My, I didn't know my Aussie buds were having to deal with that.  I must say I'm quite surprised!  I hope it's not in the future for the US, but chances are it is.  Another headache to deal with.  Good luck my friends.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1