My New Cebu Angel

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Sorry all I have been very busy spending most of my available time talking to my new lady on the phone and seeing her as often as possible. I thought I might share this since it is a real eye opener for me. In all the years of my life and all the women I have been with I have never felt the warmth, kindness, closeness or sincerity that Angel has shown me in just a short time. Now for those of you with a dirty mind, I am not even talking about sex, just being together and how she just gets so close that I often have to wonder if we are one. I am not going to go into detail but I pray this works out and if it does then I will not be making the trip over at least not now since this lady gives me every reason to want to stay here and maybe even continue to work if I have to to make her happy. Let me start at the beginning. I went to a party where there was a lot of mixed couples and some Filipino couples and then there was Angel just standing there looking sad so I went over to her and asked her why and she said she missed her home, now get this, she says Cebu and I am shocked and I tell her what my plans were about going over and we start talking and before long she is smiling and sort of giggling at times and I tell her so and she said she is no longer sad and it has to be Gods will and meant to be that she met me, a person with so much interest in Cebu and Filipinas and she was so impressed that I would wish to travel all the way there to meet a future lifetime partner that before I realized it the whole night was gone and she went home with her parents who had petitioned her and then we pick it up on the phone and talk all night. Seems she only got here a few months ago and the holiday season was really bumming her out with all the Christmas music and her being away from all her friends and most of her family. OK, enough info for now and as you can probably tell I am bubbling over with joy and feel like a kid again and she has brought out something in me that I thought I would never feel again. So if you do not hear too much from me do not worry because I am in good hands. Wow what a real Angel she is. I just do not know what the heck she would see in me and I hope her parents will accept me since her father looks not to be much older than I am. No matter what happens, she has taught me that a Filipina is what I need in my life and I just pray she is the one and she is correct and that God brought us together.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry all I have been very busy spending most of my available time talking to my new lady on the phone and seeing her as often as possible. I thought I might share this since it is a real eye opener for me. In all the years of my life and all the women I have been with I have never felt the warmth, kindness, closeness or sincerity that Angel has shown me in just a short time. Now for those of you with a dirty mind, I am not even talking about sex, just being together and how she just gets so close that I often have to wonder if we are one. I am not going to go into detail but I pray this works out and if it does then I will not be making the trip over at least not now since this lady gives me every reason to want to stay here and maybe even continue to work if I have to to make her happy. Let me start at the beginning. I went to a party where there was a lot of mixed couples and some Filipino couples and then there was Angel just standing there looking sad so I went over to her and asked her why and she said she missed her home, now get this, she says Cebu and I am shocked and I tell her what my plans were about going over and we start talking and before long she is smiling and sort of giggling at times and I tell her so and she said she is no longer sad and it has to be Gods will and meant to be that she met me, a person with so much interest in Cebu and Filipinas and she was so impressed that I would wish to travel all the way there to meet a future lifetime partner that before I realized it the whole night was gone and she went home with her parents who had petitioned her and then we pick it up on the phone and talk all night. Seems she only got here a few months ago and the holiday season was really bumming her out with all the Christmas music and her being away from all her friends and most of her family. OK, enough info for now and as you can probably tell I am bubbling over with joy and feel like a kid again and she has brought out something in me that I thought I would never feel again. So if you do not hear too much from me do not worry because I am in good hands. Wow what a real Angel she is. I just do not know what the heck she would see in me and I hope her parents will accept me since her father looks not to be much older than I am. No matter what happens, she has taught me that a Filipina is what I need in my life and I just pray she is the one and she is correct and that God brought us together.
Congratulation and just take it slow and I hope it all works out. You may get to go to Cebu after all, but with her and to meet all her family and friends instead of with ugly old me. :wt-hell: I am sure she will be much better company but first show her all the nice things about the US and then give her a choice where she wants to live because in a few years she could be a citizen and then know what she really wants in life and it still may be Cebu at that time. Just think how much money you already saved but how much it is going to cost you to fly for two or maybe three or four or five or six or or or? :lol: :lol:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Here I am sitting and reading with tears rolling down my face,a love story is just too much for me.lolSugarwareZ-225.gif Seriously its good to see things are looking good,maybe still best to make that trip anyway but with your girl. I am sure she would like to show you her country.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Glad that things look like they are working out.. wish you well for the future AddEmoticons04230.gif

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Thanks guys. May I just add that I think when the saying sugar and spice and everything nice was made that they had to be thinking about a Philippine lady. I finally got a few minutes to post again. We just keep talking and I tell her about the US and she is telling me all about Cebu and we may go to visit after she has been here a while but first she and I think it is best that she gets to see some of the US so she has a better idea of life here. So guys we may get to see you all in Cebu one day down the road a piece and I am going to try to plan our eventual trip over for a time when a lot of you will also be there. Thank you all for the information you provide because it has all given me a better insight into what to expect and things to talk to Angel about. Like Mc Arthur said, I'll shall return.

daisy
Posted
Posted
Thanks guys. May I just add that I think when the saying sugar and spice and everything nice was made that they had to be thinking about a Philippine lady. I finally got a few minutes to post again. We just keep talking and I tell her about the US and she is telling me all about Cebu and we may go to visit after she has been here a while but first she and I think it is best that she gets to see some of the US so she has a better idea of life here. So guys we may get to see you all in Cebu one day down the road a piece and I am going to try to plan our eventual trip over for a time when a lot of you will also be there. Thank you all for the information you provide because it has all given me a better insight into what to expect and things to talk to Angel about. Like Mc Arthur said, I'll shall return.
Thanks for sharing....After reading the whole thread can't help myself and googled this song SugarwareZ-225.gifhttp://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/barbra+streisand/woman+in+love_20013095.html

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Thanks for sharing....After reading the whole thread can't help myself and googled this song SugarwareZ-225.gifhttp://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/barbra+streisand/woman+in+love_20013095.html
Thank you Daisy, I like the song. :lmao:

• 1 month later...
Guardian
Posted
Posted

Sorry I have been busy and not been on the forum much. All is going well with Angel and I and I spent a bunch of time together with her and her family. I won some brownie points helping to decorate their house for the holidays and with a few gifts for her and her parents, nothing big just a few small items that I tried to put some thought into. I am keeping the faith and seeing where life leads us.

• 4 months later...
Guardian
Posted
Posted

Wow I have been away a long time, sorry all but still very busy with my Angel and trying to get all my ducks in a row to see when I can finally retire or should I say if I ever will be able to retire. Angel has changed her mind and does not wish to move back to Cebu for now and that is a womans prerogative so we are just taking life one day at a time and I will see where it leads us. I really wanted to go visit you all last March and April but I just could not pull myself away from being with my Angel and yes guys it is going great and I think things are progressing nicely for our future together so the only reason for me to go to Cebu will be with her for a return visit and that will have to wait until we are married, whenever that will be because her parents would never allow her to travel with me alone unless we get married first. So while I love this forum and the members here are great, I am learning all about Cebu from Angel and when I have more time then maybe I can join back in here or get her to do it but she is very shy and so far has refused when I asked her to join in here.So all, I will check in from time to time when I have time but right now all my interests are with my Angel and I hope you will all forgive me for not posting. As the great one said, I will be back.

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I wish the best for you . Thanks for the update.