My New Cebu Angel

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Sorry I have been too busy for the forum. I do not know what told me to check in but I am glad I did. Angel and I got married Valentines day and we are very happy together but it means no retirement for me for a few more years while I work hard to make sure we have a good future together. Thank you all for the kind wishes and I can now see that Angel and I may have one problem, her wish to visit, and my wish to stay the heck out of that crazy country. You all be good and I will check back in again when I have more time. I am sure glad that I did not have to move over there to meet the woman of my dreams.
Wow! I cannot believe I missed your earlier post. Congratulations Jorge and may you and Angel be as happy as my wife and I are. :lol:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Sorry I have been too busy for the forum. I do not know what told me to check in but I am glad I did. Angel and I got married Valentines day and we are very happy together but it means no retirement for me for a few more years while I work hard to make sure we have a good future together. Thank you all for the kind wishes and I can now see that Angel and I may have one problem, her wish to visit, and my wish to stay the heck out of that crazy country. You all be good and I will check back in again when I have more time. I am sure glad that I did not have to move over there to meet the woman of my dreams.
Wow! I cannot believe I missed your earlier post. Congratulations Jorge and may you and Angel be as happy as my wife and I are. :)
th_thholysheep.gifYou may not realize it now, but you may eat you words later when it comes time to retire and eventually end up living in the Philippines, because your wife will twist your arm into it! mocking.gif Edited by Fil/AmArt

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
How the Holy Sheep is that a problem?! lol.... Do you mean it's a problem that she wants to visit alone, or that she wants you to go with her? If you don't wanna go, just let her visit alone. If she won't go without you, I'm surprised you never sorted this out earlier. And if you're really scared to go to the Philippines, what else are you scared of? Sorry if I'm a little direct, but.... I don't understand.