Australia lifts international travel restrictions for citizens

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

I'll be spending Christmas with the parents on the Gold Coast, then like you Geoff I'll more than likely head to Sydney rather than Brisbane for the options.  Barring that I'll just go Singapore AL from Brisbane to Singapore then Scoot to Cebu 17 hours all up and currently only $750ish AUD one way in January.  

Onwards is still required with a 9a so was thinking Cebu Pacific to HK as a throwaway but haven't really investigated that yet.  

On another completely different tack, still thinking of flying AM to either HK or Singapore (if it's even possible by then, her leaving PI that is) and entering on a Balikbayan.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, RBM said:

My airline of choice since for trips to Kiwi has been SAL, no complaint but schedule and price  not great. No issue now as impossible to get back due to Covid.

Singapore Airlines are good and their budget arm Scoot isn't too bad either.  You can get Scoot Plus in it's own cabin area with extra wide seats and double the leg room (sort of a budget airlines version of premium economy) for about the same price as SAL economy. 

• Like 4

RBM
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, Clermont said:

I've found them alright when I've flown with them, then again I've never tried to join the mile high club, :hystery: Not that I'm insinuating you did, but I will agree some women need to take a handful of happy pills when they get out of bed of a morning. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:

Actually your bang on here, I was in their club and at this time had enough miles up for another upgrade or short free flight. Dropped the lot and swore never to fly with them again. Remember this was over 10 years ago, seemed unless their hostesses were a retired school teacher or a bitchy sister or similar no job....Oh were a few Buyots there also.

• Like 1