Green list tourist soon

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

It's similar to the above but seems 'definite' rather than 'proposed' and gives a definite start date, November 22.

Yes BUT it is only the 19th Yet!

• Haha 5

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Patience, Grasshopper.

• Haha 4

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

And it is not for tourists, just relaxes the requirements for those already allowed in.   But still, it is progress.

<snip> Note, however, that the Philippines still does not allow tourism arrivals for foreigners. Only foreigners with certain types of business and diplomat visas are allowed entry. <end snip>

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

And it is not for tourists, just relaxes the requirements for those already allowed in.   But still, it is progress.

<snip> Note, however, that the Philippines still does not allow tourism arrivals for foreigners. Only foreigners with certain types of business and diplomat visas are allowed entry. <end snip>

"Those already allowed in" includes spouses of returning Philippine citizens or dual citizens, right?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

"Those already allowed in" includes spouses of returning Philippine citizens or dual citizens, right?

I believe so Guy, the way I read this and past articles. Provided that man and wife are traveling together. 

As to dual citizens I have heard from my niece who recently got her USA citizenship that there is a rush among the FilAm community to get their dual status.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
51 minutes ago, Guy F. said:

Correct.  Also those who have an SRRV (Special Resident Retiree’s Visa).

• Like 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

I believe so Guy, the way I read this and past articles.

I am too lazy to read and study it, but are you reading the source information https://iatf.doh.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/20211118-IATF-RESO-149A-RRD.pdf

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

but are you reading the source information

Naw,,,,just going by what I THINK I remember hearing :89:

Guy F.
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I am too lazy to read and study it, but are you reading the source information https://iatf.doh.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/20211118-IATF-RESO-149A-RRD.pdf

I read it four times. It just says "international arriving passengers". Previous decrees have stated that spouses and children of returning Fipinos may be admitted with vaccinations and other conditions.