Village idiot arrested and deported.

graham59
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Clermont said:

You'd be surprised what they know about you as you go through customs. And you'd be even more surprised what the local Barangay police captain knows about you if you come to their attention or not. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681:enjoy.

Oh, and how do you work that out ? Source ?

They only 'know' anything about you if there is something to know...other than what is on your passport and air ticket... IMHO

Not something that is going to be of concern to me anyway.  

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
44 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Oh, and how do you work that out ? Source ?

Well, I could get into a long drawn out written verbal with you but I wont, As I said the Asian summits are the eyes of the Asian countries, accept it and don't argue. Sometimes you have to accept  what is told to you if it makes sense. :56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

graham59
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Clermont said:

Well, I could get into a long drawn out written verbal with you but I wont, As I said the Asian summits are the eyes of the Asian countries, accept it and don't argue. Sometimes you have to accept  what is told to you if it makes sense. :56da64b24b45d_36_1_501:

No problem. I have a mind of my own...and opinions also. :whatever:    

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted
On 11/22/2021 at 1:05 PM, Clermont said:

Bloody fool, what happens to the Sheila and kid, do the American gov put their hand in the pocket to support them, after all he's an American, I'll bet not.

As he was already in hiding probably meant his funds would be limited (perhaps depleting), with a wife and intent; unfortunately will be left to fend on their own as far as the US government will be concern.

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

Another reminder to be on your best behaviour... fellow aliens: :unsure:

From today's BI Facebook page:

26 November 2021
PRESS RELEASE
BI to deport British man who victimized women in Cebu
Bureau of Immigration (BI) arrested a British man in Cebu who was accused of being an undesirable alien by his Filipino wife for allegedly abusing and maltreating her.
Immigration Commissioner Jaime Morente identified the Briton as 72-year-old Charlton William Sydney, who was arrested on Monday in a beach resort in Sta. Fe, Bantayan, Cebu by agents from the BI Intelligence Division.
Morente said he issued a mission order for Sydney’s arrest after the BI Board of Commissioners decided to cancel his permanent resident visa for being an undesirable alien.
“Let this serve as a warning to other aliens who maltreat and abuse our Filipino women. We can always have you deported if you abuse our hospitality, and commit acts of violence against our countrymen,” the BI Chief declared.
According to BI Intelligence Chief Fortunato Manahan Jr., Sydney is a previous holder of a permanent visa which he acquired by reason of his marriage to a Filipina.
The said visa was, however, canceled by the BI last year after a complaint for undesirability was filed against him by his wife.
In her complaint, Sydney’s estranged wife claimed that her husband had physically, psychologically and emotionally abused her when they were living together.
The complainant further alleged that her husband preyed on poor women by luring them to have sleep with him in exchange for money.
In its order cancelling Sydney’s visa, the BI Board ruled that “there is substantial reason to believe that respondent committed acts that are inimical to the general welfare” and that “his presence in the Philippines already poses risk to public interest.”
The Board further stated that the Briton violated the conditions and limitations of his stay as a holder of a permanent resident visa, thus he is no longer entitled to such a visa.
As a consequence, Sydney’s name shall be included in the BI’s blacklist of aliens, perpetually barring him from re-entering the country.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As I have said, I believe these days the BI are finding more fugitives. Also best to understand that they only look for them at the request of goverment agencies so it's not like the BI sit in front of the TV watching Americas/Australia's most wanted and say, maybe that guy is here in the Philippines, let's search for him.

Anyway BI must have more manpower as they got a couple more.

25 November 2021
PRESS RELEASE 
BI nabs 2 Sokor fugitives in Pasay, Pampanga 
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) announced the arrest of two South Koreans wanted by authorities in Seoul for fraud and drug pushing.
In a report to Immigration Commissioner Jaime Morente, the BI’s Fugitive Search Unit identified the alleged fraudster as 36-year-old Noh Kyungwoo, who was arrested last Tuesday along F.B. Harrison Street, Pasay City, Metro Manila.
The other fugitive, who is wanted for illegal drugs, was identified as 53-year-old Kwon Soonho, who was arrested the next day at the Hall of Justice building in Angeles City, Pampanga.
Both aliens were arrested on the strength of a mission order issued by Morente. They are now detained at the BI Warden Facility in Taguig City pending deportation proceedings.
Morente hailed the arrest of the two fugitives, adding that despite the pandemic “there has been no letup in our intensified campaign to go after foreign fugitives who are hiding in the country to evade prosecution and sentence for their crimes.”
According to the FSU, Noh is subject of an arrest warrant issued in April 2014 by the Daejeon District Court in South Korea where he was charged with fraud.
Noh allegedly used fictitious names to swindle a compatriot who lost more than 59 million won or roughly US$50,000 by using the personal information of the victim buying and reselling cars in the online car sales business.  
“We also learned that last November 12, Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) policemen intercepted arrested Noh for falsification of public documents but he was reportedly released on bail on the same day,” said BI-FSU Acting Chief Rendel Ryan Sy.
As for Kwon, Sy said an arrest warrant was issued against the former by the Seoul central district court in June 2019 after he was charged for trading and administering psychotropic drugs in violation of his country’s narcotics control act.
"Both of them are already overstaying and undocumented aliens as their passports were already revoked by the Korean government,” Sy added. 

https://www.facebook.com/officialbureauofimmigration/posts/265155402318906

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, graham59 said:

Bureau of Immigration (BI) arrested a British man in Cebu who was accused of being an undesirable alien by his Filipino wife for allegedly abusing and maltreating her.

The said visa was, however, canceled by the BI last year after a complaint for undesirability was filed against him by his wife.

This is a problem, accused of being an undesirable but is there proof to back it up like police reports etc? Very easy for the wife just to report us as bad once the house is built and car paid for ETC but the BI should have to have proof that the said undesirable is such.

23 hours ago, graham59 said:

The complainant further alleged that her husband preyed on poor women by luring them to have sleep with him in exchange for money.

A good night sleep in a comfy bed and money to. This guy should get a humanitarian award.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

No evidence or PROOF in the case of course (let alone a court session !).

Nope. Clearly a bad man.  Nasty alien preying on our innocent citizens. Throw him out ! :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 11/26/2021 at 8:11 PM, graham59 said:

In her complaint, Sydney’s estranged wife claimed that her husband had physically, psychologically and emotionally abused her when they were living together.

I'm pretty sure before their deported they have to front the beak. To deport someone, even out of the PI's isn't as easy as writing it. That is why we hear of blokes rotting in jail waiting for deportation, they tried to fight the system and put up a defense. As for women issues when he fronts the beak, he'll get bail as long as he hasn't biffed her with witnesses in attendance. :punch_80_anim_gif:

• Like 1