Quick 13A annual report question

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

I am a probationary 13A holder and will be doing my first annual report this week. Is it a requirement that my wife has to accompany me? From what I can gather, I am thinking not, but I don’t want a wasted visit to find out that her attendance is also required.

Thanks in advance.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Huggybearman said:

Is it a requirement that my wife has to accompany me?

No Huggy not at all.:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

No Huggy not at all.:tiphat:

Thanks Jack. 

26 minutes ago, hk blues said:

In my case it was, Jack.

She holds the purse strings so I needed her there for the 310php.

:smile:

I have been saving my pocket money, so I have enough. Unless my wife finds it first! 🙂

• Haha 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

Thanks Jack. 

I have been saving my pocket money, so I have enough. Unless my wife finds it first! 🙂

I hope you've allowed extra for the photocopies they invariably need that you don't have. 

• Haha 4

graham59
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Huggybearman said:

I am a probationary 13A holder and will be doing my first annual report this week. Is it a requirement that my wife has to accompany me? From what I can gather, I am thinking not, but I don’t want a wasted visit to find out that her attendance is also required.

Thanks in advance.

Actually, I was in the same situation as you a couple of weeks ago, and they DID ask where my Mrs was (She was waiting outside)... so I'd drag her along, just in case.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, graham59 said:

they DID ask where my Mrs was

That may be where they try to trip people up.  When a fellow lets it slip that he is not with his wife anymore then they have a GOTCHA moment.

• Like 5

jimeve
Posted
Posted

what's supposed to happen when your spouse is dead? I heard an expat said his spouse was already dead.and he lives with his 2 kids.

If the gentleman is on this forum, I'm so sorry my condolence to you. 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, jimeve said:

what's supposed to happen when your spouse is dead? I heard an expat said his spouse was already dead.and he lives with his 2 kids.

If the gentleman is on this forum, I'm so sorry my condolence to you. 

You can apply for a compassionate continuance of you 13a Jim but it would be only granted while the kids are still in full time Education after that I am not sure what would Happen. Of course should you remarry then you would need to do the whole 13a thing again with a new petitioner. Such is my Understanding

• Like 2
  • Hmm thinking 1