Single Carrier Only When Inbound

Talako
Posted
Posted
On 2/14/2022 at 9:28 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Ditto!  He is often well researched, but his "know it all" attitude where no one else is more correct than he is . .  well that does not sit well.  But it gets him views.

Add to that he draws things out painfully.  His long windedness is absolutely terrible.  

• Like 4

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)

I called PAL. This is the answer I got...If all the flights are on the single ticket / locator… then its within the test window in the  48 hrs before the first leg. We have booked all my wife's flights directly through PAL. Even though the first flight from STL to LAX is AA the 48 hours prior to departure starts at the beginning of the flight because it is all under one ticket under PAL.

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Talako said:

Add to that he draws things out painfully.  His long windedness is absolutely terrible.  

Isn't that the standard M.O. for You Tube?

I've watched guys take 15 minutes to take a pair of headphones out of a box!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, hk blues said:

I've watched guys take 15 minutes to take a pair of headphones out of a box!

Why would you torture yourself?  I guess if people are gonna watch it then others are gonna blog it

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 2/17/2022 at 1:46 AM, Talako said:

He is like most expert vloggers, expert in his field or believes to be. They are all the same but no different than us. They read the BI Facebook for info, they read news articles, forums, FB groups then gather info from it all then present what they find in a video.

Bit different if they are actually showing themselves doing something they are explaining but still just because something is done one way in a location does not mean it will be the same for you or me in another location. As Dave always says, YMMV.  

Personally I think vloggers in the Philippines must be on the lower end of income from Youtube. Then the trolls, remember when Reekay was accused of stealing a donation that was supposedly sent to him for the wife of a deceased vlogger? Then there were the pedofile actusations that all trolls use.

Who would want to deal with it.

I would rather be Mark Wiens traveling the world making millions while eating food than a Philippines vlogger. 

Now I  forget now what this topic was about :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Why would you torture yourself?  I guess if people are gonna watch it then others are gonna blog it

Hardly the point. I thought the exclamation mark would give a clue but obviously not.

Edited by hk blues

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 2/13/2022 at 1:49 AM, Gator said:

When I booked my flight from Florida I used PAL’s website. American Airlines to LAX then PAL to Manila. 

This is basically how we did it (from Florida) late last year. Southwest to LAX, then PAL to Manila. We spent one night at a hotel near LAX.

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 2