overstay 2 weeks

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you have difficulty getting extensions done because of location you might want to consider an agent doing it for you.

Curious Jolly.  Can the agent also do the annual report for you?

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you have difficulty getting extensions done because of location you might want to consider an agent doing it for you. My accredited agent holds on to my passport and  takes care of extensions then sends me proof of official BI receipts and then l send her the money. She used to pickup and drop back the passport but when covid hit she was not able to get through a covid area block so I told her to hold onto it which worked out easier. Even if you dont have someone in your area, her or others can do it for you for a fee. Many Travel agents offer the service but I dont like that idea as you never know who has your passport.

A very good idea, thanks for the tip, appreciate it/

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you have difficulty getting extensions done because of location you might want to consider an agent doing it for you. My accredited agent holds on to my passport and  takes care of extensions then sends me proof of official BI receipts and then l send her the money. She used to pickup and drop back the passport but when covid hit she was not able to get through a covid area block so I told her to hold onto it which worked out easier. Even if you dont have someone in your area, her or others can do it for you for a fee. Many Travel agents offer the service but I dont like that idea as you never know who has your passport.

I can appreciate the benefit of such a system but part of me would be nervous about not having my passport around me.  

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I have made my contribution to the Philippines economy by way of  paying for my 2 months extension, the total cost being 3840php,which included the 500php fine and the express lane fee,

The staff at the office were actually very understanding of our reasons for not renewing by the due date.

Once again the drive there and back was a nerve wrecking experience when there is no discipline by the people on the road, I came around a sharp bend and there stopped in the middle of the road were two tourist buses each traveling in opposite directions with both drivers having a goof old chin wag.

oh well.

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 7/7/2022 at 6:10 AM, Mike J said:

Curious Jolly.  Can the agent also do the annual report for you?

Depends, as I am a tourist yes but If I was on a 13a I believe they can with a letter authorizing them to do so for like the disabled or too old.

Scooter
Posted
Posted

I overstayed 10 days didn't realize it and it cost me 3500 at the airport before I could fly back to California. When I come back In Two weeks . What is the longest visa I can get? From readi the forums I've gathered I can get it at the airport correct ? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Scooter said:

I overstayed 10 days didn't realize it and it cost me 3500 at the airport before I could fly back to California. When I come back In Two weeks . What is the longest visa I can get? From readi the forums I've gathered I can get it at the airport correct ? 

Most you can get at the airport is 59 days I believe but after that you can extend for 6 months at a time up to 3 years maximum.  Or you could wait until you get to your destination and extend for 6 months there.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1