Death wish? Shabu?

Viking
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

I'm not sure if the video I posted shows it (I have the original longer version) but busses speed past her like she is just a fly that might go splat on their window.  Not much, if any, slowing.

I am not surprised at all.

I was a passenger in a minibus, maybe ten years ago, and an accident with a jeep had just happened. People were laying all over the road and the wheels were still spinning on the upside down jeep. Our driver barely lifted his foot from the gas pedal, he only zig zag in high speed between the wounded people on the road!!! 😮

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Viking said:

I was a passenger in a minibus, maybe ten years ago, and an accident with a jeep had just happened. People were laying all over the road and the wheels were still spinning on the upside down jeep. Our driver barely lifted his foot from the gas pedal, he only zig zag in high speed between the wounded people on the road!!! 😮

In the United States, rubber necking (slowing down to view an accident) is one of the major causes for traffic.  

• Like 2

OzeMike
Posted
Posted

Could be she is a druggie but could also be she has mental issues. It's not uncommon to come across these poor souls walking out in the road here as we all know.....I just slow right down and drive around them.

Have to admit the one you encountered in the outside lane is a real hazard and I would used the horn too!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

Could be she is a druggie but could also be she has mental issues. It's not uncommon to come across these poor souls walking out in the road here as we all know.....I just slow right down and drive around them.

Have to admit the one you encountered in the outside lane is a real hazard and I would used the horn too!

From a distance, I knew right away something was wrong.  I pulled up behind her to protect her from the speeding traffic and tried to protect her.  When she didn't respond to the beep, I knew she was a lost cause.  I followed her for another 15 seconds before passing her in a gap in the traffic.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OzeMike said:

Could be she is a druggie

As she does not look like a typical druggie, it could be that she was recently introduced to it.  Many teenage girls get it for free in exchange for potential "favors".  Some get hooked and some get away from it.  Stories about it next time we meet.  Remind me . . "Alan's daughter at the market in Biliran"

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
TEXAS EX
Posted
Posted
On 7/26/2022 at 11:50 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

BC, Canada has logic that is more insane than Filipino logic; possibly why I feel at home here.  They recently passed a law that cyclists are ALWAYS right.  In ANY incident between a bicycle and any other vehicle the other vehicle is automatically judged at fault.  It is yet to be determined if two bicycles collide head on and fall into a passing car if the car is responsible for both bikes.

By contrast, the pedestrian only has rights when on a legal sidewalk or a legal crosswalk.  Go figure.

you feel like home here? i can only imagine your iq 

• Like 1

TEXAS EX
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, TEXAS EX said:

you feel like home here? i can only imagine your iq 

and don't forget einstein, no matter how stupid and ugly you are in canada you are smart and handsome in the filthyppines...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, TEXAS EX said:

and don't forget einstein, no matter how stupid and ugly you are in canada you are smart and handsome in the filthyppines...

Confucius says, man who quotes his own post while being a troll is stupid and ugly no matter where they are. :popcorn:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4