Need a pump boat motor

Scooter
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Did a google search for "d56 engine for sale Philippines" and on the top hits was Facebook "Japan Surplus Engines and Auto Parts".   

You know what i love about the filipino people trying to sell on fb.

Example. Boat for sale. 

description green and white

......Nothing else.

Ask how big? what size motor

Reply good motor 

nice big boat...

lmao Thanks for the details 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Scooter said:

i was searching 4dr56 and my phone was so slow, the flies were driving me mad where i was i just couldnt take anymore. thats when i asked you guys and took off on my shiity scooter for a ride to ease my mind. DAM IT JUST MADE IT WORSE CAUSE I MISS MY HARLEY  lol. ill try as you said this time

There was a typo in post, fixed it using the edit function.  My brain and fingers are fine, it is the computer that makes these mistakes.  :whistling:

Scooter
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Mike J said:

There was a typo in post, fixed it using the edit function.  My brain and fingers are fine, it is the computer that makes these mistakes.  :whistling:

no typo actually , maybe becaquse im getting better service than i was yesterday but we can just say its cause i typed and searched your typo, thats the reason im seeing more motors for sale.... I got your back. search was perfect ;)

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
13 hours ago, Scooter said:

Thank you I appreciate it.

You’re welcome. Finally got thru to her (weekends she’s in the mountains with family - shitty cell / data reception). AM will put it out on the bamboo telegraph and I’ll let you know if she comes up with anyone. She knows enough not to say it’s for a foreigner to maybe avoid long nose tax too. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 9/10/2022 at 4:09 PM, Scooter said:

30 meter pump boat

30 meters seems huge!  98 feet.  Does that include the really long bow?

Scooter
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gator said:

You’re welcome. Finally got thru to her (weekends she’s in the mountains with family - shitty cell / data reception). AM will put it out on the bamboo telegraph and I’ll let you know if she comes up with anyone. She knows enough not to say it’s for a foreigner to maybe avoid long nose tax too. Lol

Lol that's awesome. Thank you 

• Like 1

Scooter
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

30 meters seems huge!  98 feet.  Does that include the really long bow?

Your right it does seem long. And is also a lie. I don't know what I was thinking when I said 30 meters. It's only 65-75 ft. Roughly 

• Like 1