Amazon USA Shipping

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Ram1957 said:

Free shipping is required to have $60.00 of product. If you don't it's not free. I always have my orders shipped by Ninja. Just placed an order yesterday.

The order was $125, it was actually an item (essential oil) that for some reason is prohibited by NinjaVan on iherb...but not amazon.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Kingpin said:

Have you tried IHerb recently? NinjaVan option is always "unavailable" so it looks like no more free shipping..

No, I have no used them recently.

• 2 months later...
piranhamoose23
Posted
Posted
On 9/11/2022 at 8:03 PM, OnMyWay said:

Also, computers have come down some in the Philippines since that time, so PH price might be more competitive now.

Very cool thread!  I had no idea Amazon ships to the PI.  I havent been back in the PI for a long time.  Just doing some research and planning for retirement there.

piranhamoose23
Posted
Posted

Does anyone know of how to continue my TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) in Manila without going to a HRT clinic?

I order my T-Cyp / Anastrozole / HCG from overseas (India/Europe/Singapore).  Anyone have any experience getting these via regular Postal Mail?  If not, maybe obtaining them locally without prescriptions, like maybe local merchs orders via private sale/deliveries?

As for donating blood, i figure i can just pay a local phlebotomist to come to my home for blood letting.

piranhamoose23
Posted
Posted

OnMyWay- I just want to thank you for being helpful :smile:

• Like 1