2023 Annual report guide

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Probably nothing new but someone might need this. Also many may not have to appear in person if over 60 or mentally incapable. :smile:

https://immigration.gov.ph/images/AnnualReport/AnnualReport_2023.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2C0a77J6bIBffKcTvf6CuqrBdSVfXDB3-IwiSPEgJMqajCGcwi02J82Yw

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Probably nothing new but someone might need this. Also many may not have to appear in person if over 60 or mentally incapable. :smile:

https://immigration.gov.ph/images/AnnualReport/AnnualReport_2023.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2C0a77J6bIBffKcTvf6CuqrBdSVfXDB3-IwiSPEgJMqajCGcwi02J82Yw

Well now. That kinda hits close to home. :tongue:

• Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I wonder if it's still necessary to make an appointment as was the case the last couple of years?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Old55 said:

Well now. That kinda hits close to home. :tongue:

Almost like he is throwing rocks. :smile:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I did not see the Cebu office (J Center Mall) on the list.  Did I miss it or is it called something else?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I did not see the Cebu office (J Center Mall) on the list.  Did I miss it or is it called something else?

Don't see why they will not as its a main office. 

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, hk blues said:

I wonder if it's still necessary to make an appointment as was the case the last couple of years?

I doubt it.

• Like 3

hk blues
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I doubt it.

Yep, it's not mentioned on the guide but the appointment system is still showing on the BI website.   I'll probably just make an appointment anyway as it's easy enough to do and then no chance of a wasted trip.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yep, it's not mentioned on the guide but the appointment system is still showing on the BI website.   I'll probably just make an appointment anyway as it's easy enough to do and then no chance of a wasted trip.

My reasoning is that they used to say you had to be vaccinated to enter the BI but the 3 times l have been there recently no one asks so I think its business as usual. 

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

My reasoning is that they used to say you had to be vaccinated to enter the BI but the 3 times l have been there recently no one asks so I think its business as usual. 

I get that but maybe they have decided the appointment system is worth keeping as it stops the previous situation of a long line of folk on Day 1.  Personally, I usually go towards the last week of January.  

• Like 1