extending my stay when i am in phillipines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

If you post your Email or name again your post won't be approved. You can see in your first post I edited it and you're last.   :SugarwareZ-037:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, kirchnersc said:

much thanks for replies - so dumaguete does have a place to extend stay and i don't have to go to cebu or manila to do it - what is this phillipine govt office that does this there ? Where is it in dumaguete ? Also, out of curiosity where is the govt office to do this in cebu (not the airport) - what is this govt office called ?

Also I gather from what I have read that more than one 29 day extension can be obtained to live in phillipines for 6 moths or more ?

arrival in airport pre c19 - what is pre c19 ?

when BI are processing extensions - what is BI ?

Door # 8, Lu Pega Building, Bldg., 38 Dr V. Locsin St, Dumaguete, 6200 Negros Oriental

In Cebu it is at Robinson Galleria Cebu. 

Yes you can continue to extend for periods up to six months for a total of three years 

C19 - maybe a gate number???

BI = Bureau of Immigration

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, kirchnersc said:

much thanks for replies - so dumaguete does have a place to extend stay and i don't have to go to cebu or manila to do it - what is this phillipine govt office that does this there ? Where is it in dumaguete ? Also, out of curiosity where is the govt office to do this in cebu (not the airport) - what is this govt office called ?

Also I gather from what I have read that more than one 29 day extension can be obtained to live in phillipines for 6 moths or more ?

when BI are processing extensions - what is BI ?

1) Google bureau of immigration Philippines. Find their Facebook page and bookmark it if you have Facebook. The reason for this is they update info often on Facebook that may not be on the government pages. LOL welcome to Philippines!

2) Find offices and other official information here; www.immigration.gov.ph.

The immigration page offices map is here; https://immigration.gov.ph/index.php/information/directory-of-transactions <<<< copy to google to make link work.

Sometimes the offices will be closed for many odd reasons sometimes this information will be posted on their Facebook page. 

Most of your questions can be found at the immigration office pages. Not attempting to avoid your questions but its important you know how to find this information.

• Like 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, kirchnersc said:

Only the first extension is for 29 days. Most ppl call it a 59 day extension, which it is if you add the 30 days you get on arrival. After the first extension you’ll apply for 59 day extensions. The second one you’ll be required to get a “tourist ACR card” (ACR = Alien Certificate of Registration). Basically it’s an ID the same size as a credit card. You’ll be required to provide biometric data (pic and fingerprints). I don’t remember the cost, but I think it’s in 7k pesos range. 

Pre c19 = pre Covid 19. 

• Like 2

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

C19 = covid-19