Folding laundry have you ever noticed............

intrepid
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Greglm said:

In some cases maybe something to do with the water as they tend to expand outside the Philippines.

Similar here in the states.  Seems the materials they now make cloths with shrink in the dark.  I put some of my clothes in the closet and after less than a year they shrink to a size that no longer fits me.  :whistling:

• Haha 5

Major Tom
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, Old55 said:

Do you guys ever get used to how tiny her clothing is?

My Filipina wife's clothing is normal sized, since she is neither small nor large for her age (45) in the US. She's 5 foot 6 inches (168 cm) and weighs 155 lbs. (70 kilos). Based on my research, she may have a bit of Spanish/Castilian heritage, which may account for this.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Folding laundry. . .  a pet peeve of mine so allow me a small rant.

EVERYTHING gets very neatly folded and stacked in a pile.  Unfortunately I cannot find anything in the pile so I end up wearing whatever is on the top.  What I want is my shirts and pants on hangers.  What I need is to keep my mouth shut unless I want to do it myself. :lipssealed_80_anim_gif:

Folding laundry is just about the only chore I don't dislike - I just folded the 1st weekly batch this morning coincidentally. 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Folding laundry is just about the only chore I don't dislike - I just folded the 1st weekly batch this morning coincidentally. 

I'm the one who cooks and most of the laundry. I don't mind folding clothing kinda zen in a way.

• Like 3