Breasts in the Philippines are so small

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Size depends on the breed of chicken and purpose.  The males are separated as chicks and raised 8 to 10 weeks before slaughter.  This is the optimum time in the Philippines calculating cost of feed and growth factors.  The scrawny chickens are then sold in markets, and they are used by fast food chains like KFC and Jollibee.  Tasteless because of the feed and no access to grass.  The females are retained for egg laying. 

There is a breed called, "Rhode Island Red" that some poultry farmers raise to a large size.  They are allowed to mature to maximum size, free range to make the meat more firm, and the diet includes grass.  Excellent for chicken soup.

• Like 1

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Women from USA & CANADA has 1,600ml to 3,000ml size,  in comparison to Pinays 111ml to 179ml = smaller than a Coca Cola Mini Can 221ml.

Screenshot_20230401-174505_Samsung Internet.jpg

1 hour ago, Mike J said:

No surprise considering many US women are the size of a water buffalo.  :whistling:

:hystery:

You haven't been to Thailand yet, maybe. Here expats talk about how Thai girls has gained weight, last 20 years. We have Hippos and Elephants here too. Buffalo (word) is reserved for all foreigners😉

Major Tom
Posted
Posted
On 3/31/2023 at 8:22 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

It sometimes bothers me with small breasts. Why are they so small compared to western countries? 

At times I have put them in my hands and thought what the hell can I do with these?  Give a bit of a squeeze and generally firm but still, small.

Sometimes you need bigger breasts to do the things you want but I can't find any here.

These may do :mocking:

Screenshot 2023-04-02 191713.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 4/1/2023 at 12:41 PM, Mike J said:

use a meat hammer and they will flatten right out and get bigger. :whistling:

But be sure to unclasp and remove the thick layer of Mandaue foam first; otherwise the hammer might bounce back and you’ll hit yourself in the face with it. 🤣

• Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
27 minutes ago, Gator said:

But be sure to unclasp and remove the thick layer of Mandaue foam first; otherwise the hammer might bounce back and you’ll hit yourself in the face with it. 🤣

It's been that long since I felt any I'd need Memory foam not Mandaue foam. 😉

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Personally.... I like Philippine breasts. The ones in the store are very large, but that is probably due to large infusions of hormones and antibiotics. The local, native ones seem fine to me....

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted
On 4/1/2023 at 9:22 AM, Jollygoodfellow said:

It sometimes bothers me with small breasts. Why are they so small compared to western countries? 

At times I have put them in my hands and thought what the hell can I do with these?  Give a bit of a squeeze and generally firm but still, small.

Sometimes you need bigger breasts to do the things you want but I can't find any here.

For example, I wanted to try to make Chicken cordon blue which bigger breasts are easier and best for the task but all you can get are these little ones so nothing plump here.

Now for you dirty old men who first thought of something else, get your mind out of the gutter :mocking:

Didn’t take long:

• Like 2