Breasts in the Philippines are so small

mountainside
Posted
Posted

Love the taste of native chicken, though.  

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Love when that happens!!!!!!! A guy could get his eye poked out though if you get my meaning.......... Oh, never mind. :shades:

Sailor Jerry
Posted
Posted

Have found a great place here in AC at Pampang markets where they farm bigger chooks, breasts are large & when they are in i get a lot I make batches of Chicken Kiev’s & freeze them.

As for the other type, I like & have medium sized ones Lol 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Chicken cordon blue which bigger breasts are easier and best for the task

When I first arrived in Cebu, many years ago, I had a large yard and a place to raise chickens.  After less than a year I gave it up because they would grow to the size you see in the stores and markets and then they would die.  Just die of some natural cause.  Every one was healthy until it reached that mini-chick size and then pffft; dead.

• Sad 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

When I first arrived in Cebu, many years ago, I had a large yard and a place to raise chickens.  After less than a year I gave it up because they would grow to the size you see in the stores and markets and then they would die.  Just die of some natural cause.  Every one was healthy until it reached that mini-chick size and then pffft; dead.

Blessing in disguise?  Perhaps they didn't want you to have to go thru breaking their necks or chopping their heads off?

• Like 2

CebuAndy
Posted
Posted

Ohhhhh You are sooo bad. (Laughter)

Had me going there.

I was jumping up and down in Happiness . Finally  the start of a new nightlife sub forum (a request of mine 10 or so years ago, quickly declined) - so I thought :bonk: ..... after only reading first paragraphs.

Huh. What a downer to read the remaining last half.

Can we give OP a yellow card? 🤣 I guess not. Sorry Boss.

All most above joke, lang.

Was prepared to search for the old article on yahoo news years back, where a study showed that Pinays actually have the smallest breasts in the world ... as if we didn't knew. 

Think it's time to head for the door, before a mod or Boss, give me a real kick out 😉

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, CebuAndy said:

Was prepared to search for the old article on yahoo news years back, where a study showed that Pinays actually have the smallest breasts in the world ... as if we didn't knew. 

Isn't that because half of them are actually male?

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

@Jollygoodfellow, use a meat hammer and they will flatten right out and get bigger. :whistling:

• Haha 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

Isn't that because half of them are actually male?

unfortunately if you remove the male half with the fake boobs i think the average size would be even smaller  

• Haha 2