Clothes and more clothes

stevewool
Posted
Posted

The other day I brought a couple of pack of these vacuum sealed bags where you can put items in then shrink the bag by taking out all the air with a vacuum, I thought it would be a great idea to try to sort out Emma’s wardrobe,  sorry both her wardrobe’s anyway I’m sure I’m not the only one with great ideas that turn into why have I bothered ideas .

Well it all started well out came her cloths , the winter ones , then the ones that may fit if I lose a little weight  one day AGAIN , then the ones with still the price tags on never been worn , and I’m thinking don’t say a word because it’s going to end up with her lip touching the floor but Steve can’t get his brain into gear before his mouth starts talking , it’s surprising how much you can get done when someone’s not speaking back at you .

Anyway 4 packs has been done and her wardrobe is looking a lot better , she has her bags on show , her shoes on show and she is ok with the new space she has , but now I’m thinking why is so happy when a hour or so she was mad , and it’s finally clicked, she has space to buy more cloths now 

• Haha 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, stevewool said:

and it’s finally clicked, she has space to buy more cloths now 

Laugh icon.jpg Come on Steve how long you bin married? inch and yard come to mind :shades:

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Laugh icon.jpg Come on Steve how long you bin married? inch and yard come to mind :shades:

She’s supposed to be sorting out her clothes as she knows she’s got to many and once we decide where want to be in the next year or so she can’t take it all with her .

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

My wife loves a bargain and gets most of her clothes from the dig dig shops.  Purses and handbags, well that is a different story. :tongue:

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

My wife loves a bargain and gets most of her clothes from the dig dig shops.  Purses and handbags, well that is a different story. :tongue:

Same with AM, I have to encourage her to buy clothes for herself... Shoes, handbags or any sort of "bling" on the other hand...

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, stevewool said:

and it’s finally clicked, she has space to buy more cloths now 

Yes, I hear all the time, I've got nothing to wear but there are that many clothes here she probably won't know if l threw some out. Then a package from Shopee will arrive to add to the overflowing wardrobe. 

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Mike J said:

My wife loves a bargain and gets most of her clothes from the dig dig shops.

is digdig Tagalog for what the locals here call in Bisaya Ukay Ukay?  

ie second hand imported clothes shops.

mountainside
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

digdig

2 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

Ukay Ukay

Wife says same same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

mountainside
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Mike J said:

Purses and handbags, well that is a different story

7 hours ago, BrettGC said:

handbags or any sort of "bling" on the other hand...

With all respect to Manny Pacquiao, Jinkee has raised the bar for the rest of us men for our wives' purses.  I may soon support the counterfeiters.

Edited by mountainside
  • Haha 3