Mosquitos!!!

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Viking said:

I will give that a try as well 👍

You don't really want to put very much muriatic acid into your septic system and most Philippine houses are on a septic system.

• Like 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

You don't really want to put very much muriatic acid into your septic system and most Philippine houses are on a septic system.

This drainage goes to a canal connecting many houses grey water. This canal ends in the nature 😨

As far as I know only our poop water goes into the septic tank 

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

I would check your tabo bucket.  Any standing water makes an ideal place to raise a new crop of the little assassins'.  

Very true, that's why the family use the big tabo buckets with lids.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Viking said:

This drainage goes to a canal connecting many houses grey water. This canal ends in the nature 😨

As far as I know only our poop water goes into the septic tank 

This is correct. In theory.  I have personal knowledge of lazy contractors cutting corners and connecting sinks and even a shower in one case to the septic as it provided the easiest and cheapest plumbing route to take.  

• Hmm thinking 1

Viking
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, hk blues said:

This is correct. In theory.  I have personal knowledge of lazy contractors cutting corners and connecting sinks and even a shower in one case to the septic as it provided the easiest and cheapest plumbing route to take.  

Cutting corners is something I have realized was being done in our house when it was built 18 years ago, but in this case we can actually see the water coming out in the canal when we use the shower or kitchen sink.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Viking said:

Cutting corners is something I have realized was being done in our house when it was built 18 years ago, but in this case we can actually see the water coming out in the canal when we use the shower or kitchen sink.

I see.

Our grey water flows into the sewar drain in the road so we cannot see it.  After learning from a neighbour's experience where the contractor had plumbed the downstairs CR into the septic (toilet/shower and basin) I checked and was able to confirm all showers and basins were flowing into the main drain - I was able to listen to confirm.  

• Like 1