Undersized sir!

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Gator said:

Hot water, yes to a certain degree, but hot air dryers cause the most shrinkage. Especially if the material is 100% cotton. 

You are probably correct.  In the Philippines, they have a washer, but the clothes are air dried.  In the US, you have a dryer unit.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, P_X said:

My puppy has chewed holes in all but 2 of my shirts.  I traveled light and only had 7 . I assumed I would just buy some more when I arrived.  However.  I can't for the life of me,  find shirts that fit. I bought a couple that I thought might fit. They sorta did..although I looked like a stuffed sausage..but after washing..they're even smaller.  Hehe

Ukay Ukay or you can order some on Amazon with free shipping.  Usually 7-10 days delivery.

What size?  I have lost 70+ pounds and have some big ones that are almost brand new.

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Ukay Ukay or you can order some on Amazon with free shipping.  Usually 7-10 days delivery.

What size?  I have lost 70+ pounds and have some big ones that are almost brand new.

I didn't know Amazon was delivering here now too. I was ordering on Lazada but the drivers no longer wanna make the trek down the Rocky road so I keep getting refunded hehe.

Congrats on your weight-loss.  70 lbs! Good job.  fish and veggies as your primary diet? That's how I dropped weight here before myself.  I'm on my way downward as well, but I don't have a scale. I just joined a gym here in ibabao so hopefully I'll make swifter progress. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, P_X said:

I didn't know Amazon was delivering here now too.

FYI - the free shipping is for orders over $49.   I recently ordered six shirts in various colors, polo style, that are a cotton/polypropylene blend.  Great for the heat and humidity here, much much more comfortable than cotton in my opinion.

Screenshot_20230409_063714_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Mike J said:

FYI - the free shipping is for orders over $49.   I recently ordered six shirts in various colors, polo style, that are a cotton/polypropylene blend.  Great for the heat and humidity here, much much more comfortable than cotton in my opinion.

Screenshot_20230409_063714_com.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg

Nice. Thanks for the info.  The shirts I brought are also the moisture wicking type. Much appreciated, I'll look into it.  

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/9/2023 at 6:40 AM, Mike J said:

FYI - the free shipping is for orders over $49.

And unfortunately, not for all items, but the list of qualified free shipping items seems to be growing.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 4/8/2023 at 6:14 PM, P_X said:

fish and veggies as your primary diet?

No sugar, no breads, minimal carbs,  meat mostly, some green veggies once in a while.  Ketovore.

• Like 2