Photography in them there hills

Gas
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Where is that exactly?

The foot of Mount Banahaw on the Laguna side. We live on the edge of the tropical rain forest and it rains a lot! 

Mounts Banahaw–San Cristobal Protected Landscape - Wikipedia

The actual mountain has been closed to climbers for around 20 years.

Mt. Banahaw (2,158+) [CLOSED] – Pinoy Mountaineer

• Like 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Mosquitoes are by the far most dangerous thing you will encounter and you can only do so much to avoid being bitten. 
I run 3 or 4 times a week on the road and jungle tracks and the biggest threat I come across is scabby dogs! 

Personally I enjoy being on my own for an hour in the morning, before going to work and the benefits outweigh the risks in my opinion.  

Personally I would call your running a brisk walk , but it would be nice to be back out there maybe walking fast to keep up with you on your early morning or early evening walks 

• Haha 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, stevewool said:

Personally I would call your running a brisk walk , but it would be nice to be back out there maybe walking fast to keep up with you on your early morning or early evening walks 

:hystery:

Who got up the wobbly sea wall first time in the good ole days?  :mocking:  

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
On 4/14/2023 at 12:13 PM, Old55 said:

Steve, there are a number of Filipino photo clubs in Philippines. They have activities and photo contests. Do some checking around and find one near the location you and Em's will be visiting. 

Ask first about their activities.  Several clubs like to meet at a coffee shop to swap stories about precision photo equipment (especially doctors and engineers).  Few members actually go out to take photos.