Any Expats in Dipolog City in La Libertad

mbtraveler
Posted
Posted

I am very new to this site but I am living close to Dipolog City in La Libertad. I know this small town has at least 4 expats from America. I have only met 3 of them. I am trying to find some of the expats living in or around Dipolog City to connect with.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Hi and welcome.

I moved your post to a new thread.  There was nothing wrong with it but you had attached to a 9 year old thread so this will bring it up and current.  Hope some members catch up with you.

• Like 1

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

After a quick look-see on the net.... looks like a nice place w plenty of accommodations and restaurants. Nice size, and close to a similar sister city. You should do well there. Usually fellows stumble into these places when they have a Pinay that is from the place, since they don't get the attention of the youtubers.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum.  I believe @BrettGC may live fairly close.  

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)

Brett is on another island;-)  Peaceful John lives in Dipolog. I just left Dipolog and am staying 4 hours south of the city. LL is east of Dipolog. Don't know any westerners that are living there.

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, baronapart said:

Brett is on another island;-)  Peacful John lives in Dipolog. I just left Dipolog and am staying 4 hours south of the city. LL is east of Dipolog. Don't know any westerners that are living there.

Thanks for catching that.  I was looking at another La Libertad on Negros.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Yep, there's more than one La Libertad in this country. 

12 hours ago, Mike J said:

Welcome to the forum.  I believe @BrettGC may live fairly close.  

10 hours ago, baronapart said:

Brett is on another island;-)  Peaceful John lives in Dipolog. I just left Dipolog and am staying 4 hours south of the city. LL is east of Dipolog. Don't know any westerners that are living there.

Yep, there's more than on La Libertad in this country :biggrin:

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

Hello MB, My name is John and my wife and I live in Dipolog in the Turno barangay.  We've lived  here for the past 7 years or so and have ran across a dozen or so expats that live in the area, including my neighbor.  Drop me a PM and we can chat.  Welcome to the group!

John

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum, not in your area sorry.

mbtraveler
Posted
Posted
On 5/30/2023 at 3:47 PM, Peaceful John said:

Hello MB, My name is John and my wife and I live in Dipolog in the Turno barangay.  We've lived  here for the past 7 years or so and have ran across a dozen or so expats that live in the area, including my neighbor.  Drop me a PM and we can chat.  Welcome to the group!

John

Hi John, I have not found out how to chat on this platform. My e mail is XXXX NOT PERMITTED . It would be great to have a new friend here in the Dipolog area. I look forward to hearing from you.