F1 Race on Cignal TV

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, RBM said:

Thanks for that, was starting to install a prepaid Signal just for MotoGP, how ever we are not allowed to fit the dish on our condo, very disappointed. Will check out Sky, not sure they are active in Bacolod.

They are, I checked before I made my response to your post.  They use cable or fibre for their TV so no need for a dish.  Well they did in Dumaguete when we had them as our provider.  You can also upgrade to their recording type box that allows you to replay stuff later. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted

One of the main issues us sports fans face here is that sport is just not that popular here (save basketball) so there isn't enough critical mass to justify paying the significant fees for the cable providers.  I'm a football fan but EPL has only been available for maybe 3 seasons out of the 8 I've been here - Bein Sports covered for a season or two and Premier Sports for a while. 

• Like 2

OzeMike
Posted
Posted

Agree with you Brett they are money grabbing big time. I pay for NRL app monthly (Brisbane Broncos supporter) so I can unsubscibe at season's end.

ABC Australian Network on cable here broadcasts one AFL match every Saturday night.

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
56 minutes ago, OzeMike said:

Agree with you Brett they are money grabbing big time. I pay for NRL app monthly (Brisbane Broncos supporter) so I can unsubscibe at season's end.

ABC Australian Network on cable here broadcasts one AFL match every Saturday night.

Parramatta fan here.  How much is the NRL app streaming cost?

OzeMike
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

Parramatta fan here.  How much is the NRL app streaming cost?

Aud$24 weekly....pricing I know

• Sad 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
22 hours ago, BrettGC said:

They are, I checked before I made my response to your post.  They use cable or fibre for their TV so no need for a dish.  Well they did in Dumaguete when we had them as our provider.  You can also upgrade to their recording type box that allows you to replay stuff later. 

Thanks a bunch Brett, good info here. I shall pay them a visit as find it hard to communicate through messenger, yes shall go early and bring my lunch. The recording box will be a bonus.  

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
On 6/4/2023 at 8:32 PM, OzeMike said:

Not sure if we have some fellow motorsports fans in the group?  In particular Formula 1 ...F1 grand prix usually live on Cignal TV ...but apparently no longer 😕 unless it is on one of the beIN channels which I don't have. 

I researched and found I could download in Google Play on my phone the beIN Sports Connect app which has live broadcasting of tonight's 8.55pm race from Spain. Then cast it to the tv to watch.

It also has soccer (eg FA Cup) and tennis coverage. 

I am giving it a trial at P143  for one month (cheaper yearly subscription available) so I can watch the race tonight. 

Try TapGo dot com streaming.  I wanted to watch the Superbowl in February and discovered TapGo.    Looking forward to binge watching NFL football games.  :thumbsup:  Price was really low even including the sports addon.  Not a fan of racing but I think they cover formula 1.  

From their website.  <snip>Aside from all the sports properties mentioned above, you also gain an all-access pass to the UFC and Formula 1.<end snip>

• Like 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Try TapGo dot com streaming.  I wanted to watch the Superbowl in February and discovered TapGo.    Looking forward to binge watching NFL football games.  :thumbsup:  Price was really low even including the sports addon.  Not a fan of racing but I think they cover formula 1.  

From their website.  <snip>Aside from all the sports properties mentioned above, you also gain an all-access pass to the UFC and Formula 1.<end snip>

Thanks for this Mike, could not find any info Re Moto GP so sent them an e mail, hope they respond.

• Like 2