ECC-B - Good for than one departure from the country?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Possum said:

When the 4 of us left in May we didn't directly pay any travel tax as it was included in the plane tickets. As I have SRRV I didn't  need EC. We showed  both US and Philippine passports for the girls going and coming. Their Philippine passports were stamped when we returned but they have no stamps in their US passports.

What airline?  I would definitely pre-purchase if possible but I did not see it offered from Air Asia.

You can also pay Tieza at their website,  Maybe it has changed, but last year you could not get the 50% child discount at their website, so I do it at the airport desk. 

Possum
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

What airline?  I would definitely pre-purchase if possible but I did not see it offered from Air Asia.

We left on Korean Air but the tickets were booked thru Delta. I have looked at some of the discount carriers before and noticed they didn't pay the travel tax. Probably to make the ticket price lower but the money for the travel tax is the same whether in person or by the airline and it is a lot less of a hassle if the airline does it. I have flown on Thai, Singapore and Emirates and never paid a travel tax in person.

• Like 1