American Nabbed For Allegedly Kidnapping 2 Girls

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
Regarding the early mass, its traditional for the 9 days leading up to Christmas to attend mass at 4am some churhes even as early as 3 or 3.30 am, my wife has been attending these early masses in fact the last one was this morning.John
Yes, I stand corrected. My wife also pointed out the early mass custom here. I've re-read the story and changed my mind. There is enough suspicious behavior in the story that even if the guy is getting scammed, he is not as pure as the snow either. The main thing is that Don Chino Roces Ave. is not really near to San Juan City. That means the police had to chase him down and he refused to stop. Running from the police, even the corrupt Filipino police, doesn't do much to convince me of his innocence. Add in the two underage girls and their story and its not looking so good for Mr. Odom. Its still possible that he's being framed, but its looking a lot less likely after thinking about it. Either way, nothing good ever happens at 3am. He should have been home in bed. Edited by TheMason

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
From what I understand it is normal to go to church this early in the morning in the philippines during christmas time.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs3v2WbGt3Q
I am surely not going to say the guy is innocent because he is guilty of stupidity in the highest degree no matter what, but did anyone bother to look at the nails on the one girl, would that be considered normal for her age? I think not!

post-40-12618657875882_thumb.png

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
From what I understand it is normal to go to church this early in the morning in the philippines during christmas time.
I am surely not going to say the guy is innocent because he is guilty of stupidity in the highest degree no matter what, but did anyone bother to look at the nails on the one girl, would that be considered normal for her age? I think not!
Not sure about girls of that age in the Philippines but here in Aus I would say that many would have nails like that and some dress as if they were 18.