Crazy GF norm?…

Human Being
Posted
Posted

I’m new to Manila and been dating a girl for around 10 days. She told me that she slept with a guy for money 3 months ago and gave some guy the gf experience in January! .. is that the norm round here or should I be running? Christ 

• I'm Confused 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Hi and welcome to the forum. :tiphat:

Quite the introduction.

No, most Filipinas would take part in that type of activity. On the other hand if you met your new friend in a bar or the like it could be typical. Surprised she shared that with you and would suspect it could be an abbreviated list.

Only you can chose who is right for you or what you're definition of "dating" is. 

• Like 5

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Human Being said:

I’m new to Manila and been dating a girl for around 10 days. She told me that she slept with a guy for money 3 months ago and gave some guy the gf experience in January! .. is that the norm round here or should I be running? Christ 

Perhaps she was hinting that she expects you to contribute to her living expenses as well? Just a thought as I cannot imagine any other reason why she'd share such information with you.  

• Like 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

Perhaps she was hinting that she expects you to contribute to her living expenses as well?

Agree.  She wants you to pay for the gf experience.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Human Being said:

should I be running?

Resistance is futile!  Forrest ran far and fast yet still ended up with Jenny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

P_X
Posted
Posted

That's not a gf.  That's a bad girl who gets paid to play. Red 🚩  red flag 🚩!

Listen,  no matter how cute she is. Or what story she tells you..you do not. Repeat do not want the future chaos that is sure to ensue. Run fast. Find someone else Pronto.  

Remember,  you can take the girl outta the bar, but you cannot take the bar outta the girl

• Like 3

Gator
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ah come on guys, give him a break. Not one of you have ever heard of “rent to own”? 🤣

But yeah, I’d be running too, not away, but to get some Peter Rooter as I’d be afraid she’d given me a gift that keeps on giving! 

Edited by Gator