Crazy GF norm?…

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

:stop_80_anim_gif::gottarun_80_anim_gif: and don't look back.

• Like 1

Possum
Posted
Posted

my question would be..what would the OP do if the exact same thing happened in his own country?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Wise up Sir. There are a great many types of ladies here who talk a great deal.. sometimes nonsense , sometimes sense and sometimes lots in between those parameters

If you are new here, you have a lot of learning to do , and suggest do it as promptly as possible.

This forum contains mainly older folks  ( no insults nor judgements  intended )  with long time partners..theyve been out of the game for a while.

When she talks about GFE then shes been through the pay to play game. Or is familiar with it. No worries, thousands are on the same employment programme here. 

Up to you whether you like it or not.  You will quickly find that a Filipina might change her mind and what she says quicker than you can imagine.. and if she goes to church on a sunday and lights a candle then shes sin-free ( which is apparently what the predominant church here promises .. religion WTF ) and ready to go out and multiply, 5 minutes after leaving said church.

• Like 2

Rooster
Posted
Posted
On 6/19/2023 at 2:30 PM, Human Being said:

I’m new to Manila and been dating a girl for around 10 days. She told me that she slept with a guy for money 3 months ago and gave some guy the gf experience in January! .. is that the norm round here or should I be running? Christ 

I always find it humorous when I hear "slept with" as a term to replace had sex with.

If she got paid to merely "sleep" with a guy then she is the wiser, however if she got the money to have sex with the guy then see the definition from the Cambridge  dictionary below that may answer your question.

Prostitute: a person who has sex with someone for money

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/prostitute

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Rooster said:

I always find it humorous when I hear "slept with" as a term to replace had sex with.

If she got paid to merely "sleep" with a guy then she is the wiser, however if she got the money to have sex with the guy then see the definition from the Cambridge  dictionary below that may answer your question.

Prostitute: a person who has sex with someone for money

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/prostitute

Maybe it's not as black and white in some circumstances.  Plenty of weekend girls in Hong Kong who took advantage of their free time on a Sunday to meet up with a 'friend' who may or may not pay them for their time.  I doubt any of them would consider themselves prostitutes and probably the guys didn't either - many simply called them weekend girls. I suspect there are plenty of girls here who are similar.  And then we get into the term 'compensated dating' - a euphemism for prostitution in some eyes but not in others.

I tend not to get too hung up on the terminology or nuance - if a guy wants to have a bit of fun and is willing to pay some money/gift/meals etc etc and a girl is willing to go along with it then carry on.  

For the avoidance of doubt - I am well aware of the misery that forced prostitution and the like brings but I don't believe that's what we are discussing here. 

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Having done a degree in relationships whilst living in Sabang I can safely say any girl that jumps into bed with you on the first date and mentions money will only bring long term pain. 

Location plays a large part in the females attitudes here. From my experience the girls that hang around where Westerners drink are looking for a financial transaction, whether short term or long term. Many will say what you want to hear and play the part of the loving girlfriend whilst looking to upgrade you at the easiest opportunity. 

Take things slowly and get to know a person, there's plenty of good girls here and with experience you'll spot them. Red flags are unemployed, single parent, latest phone, great grasp of English, travelled a lot and friendly with most of the girls in the area with more than one Facebook account and lots of foreign friends. Green flag, very shy, mentions nose bleed a lot, not the best at English and has a job even very low paid. Rushed home to the family at the end of the date. 

• Like 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

"single parent, "  I dont disagree with a lot of what you say @Snowy but being a single parent is a Red Flag to you? We both know ( or think we know ) how the game is played in these parts. 

Single parents.. there are millions of them here  and Ive had a great number of girlfriends ( good decent normal girls with jobs ) who were all single parents.

Thats a harsh  on some of these ladies who , due to the over influence of some religion with strange ideas , means neither boys nor girls know much about babies are made. And amazingly they are. 

If a girl tells me shes a single parent its not an issue for me at and certainly not a red flag.

If she tells me shes a single parent and would i donate pera for baby formula, then the flags start getting waved lol.

• Like 5

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, BrettGC said:

Latest phone may mean they have a good job - My step-daughter is an example.  Yes, that makes my wife a single mother.  

Travelled a lot, maybe for work - My wife was an admin assistant for a Swiss guy and his filipina wife that ran an import/export company here.  She travelled a lot for work. There's also a rising middle class in PI that does travel for pleasure.  

Great grasp of English - Basically anyone under 30 that passed high school.  All the younger people in my area speak great English, some are just shy about it sometimes.

Mulitple Facebook accounts - true, could be a red flag but many people have a second account to buy/sell on FB marketplace, I know my wife and I do. 

Lots of foreign friends - again, possibly a red flag but maybe they met people when they travelled?  And besides, a lot of people have many online friends from all over the world that they've never met in the flesh.  

Single mother?  To paraphrase @Freebie.  "you know where you are right?".  The Filipino father of my step-daughter was killed in a motorcycle accident when he was 22.  He is remembered fondly by the family. 

Unemployed?  Again, you know where you are right?

Stereotypes, gotta love 'em.  To my mind, painting a particular group of people with the same brush is a little insulting.  

You obviously missed the opening sentence about being unemployed. :whistling: