NFL

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted

For the last 11 years I have purchased the NFL package via the NFL Game Pass.   The NFL Game Pass has sold their rights to "DAZN" which is not available in the Philippines (really pissed me off).   Any suggestions on how to watch the NFL?     Thanks once again!!

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

TAP Sports had a lot of games last season.  I only really watch Ravens games and it was rare that they missed any (I lived in Maryland for a couple of years).  

The streaming rights are seperate to cable/broadcast rights so hopefully it'll be the same.  TAP Sports is part of most basic packages on Cignal, Globe etc cable packages.  Downside is it's only SD.  

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jjcabgou said:

For the last 11 years I have purchased the NFL package via the NFL Game Pass.   The NFL Game Pass has sold their rights to "DAZN" which is not available in the Philippines (really pissed me off).   Any suggestions on how to watch the NFL?     Thanks once again!!

30 minutes ago, BrettGC said:

TAP Sports had a lot of games last season.  I only really watch Ravens games and it was rare that they missed any (I lived in Maryland for a couple of years).  

The streaming rights are seperate to cable/broadcast rights so hopefully it'll be the same.  TAP Sports is part of most basic packages on Cignal, Globe etc cable packages.  Downside is it's only SD.  

NFL was certainly available in Cignal Premier Sports channel 272 in HD last season - I have no idea current situation.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

NFL was certainly available in Cignal Premier Sports channel 272 in HD last season - I have no idea current situation.

It was on TAP and Premier, thanks for reminding me. 

• Like 1

Peaceful John
Posted
Posted

JJ, I use FUBU with my VPN (Nord) and I get most games (NFL and NCAA) without a problem.  If the game is televised via ESPN then it's always more difficult for me, but I can usually watch it on HULU.  Also MLB.TV works great as well as NBA (with the same difficulty with ESPN).  If you use a VPN, pay attention to the blackout schedule so you don't have issues with that.  Good luck.....the seasons almost here. :cheersty:

Me2
Posted
Posted

Hi, not sure if this is allowed or not..... but check out sportsurge dot net for NFL and other sports games live. My experience is it covers all NFL games, all teams, as long as they are televised.

Moderator- If this is inappropriate to post please delete.

Dean

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

You could do a free upgrade and watch rugby. The World Cup starts soon. It's like NFL but for grown ups. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Love it 2
  • Haha 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Me2 said:

Hi, not sure if this is allowed or not..... but check out sportsurge dot net for NFL and other sports games live. My experience is it covers all NFL games, all teams, as long as they are televised.

Moderator- If this is inappropriate to post please delete.

Dean

Hi Dean. You did this exactly right thank you for sharing that useful information. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I had visitors in February and we wanted to watch the super bowl.  I was able to subscribe to TapGo with their sports addon.  Watched the super bowl and looking forward to binge watching NFL this season.  I think they show every game.  Price was really reasonable, would have to check credit card history to find the exact charge, but well worth it in my opinion.  

https://app.tapgo.tv/home

• Like 2

Howard
Posted
Posted (edited)

DAZN is on the Philippines Iphone apple app store now.

Edited by Howard