• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Only one month to go. :dance:

PhillySquid
Posted
Posted

NFL Sunday Ticket package is now on YouTube TV I believe.  Not sure if this is relevant or not, but wanted to share.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
On 8/2/2023 at 12:10 AM, Peaceful John said:

JJ, I use FUBU with my VPN (Nord) and I get most games (NFL and NCAA) without a problem.  If the game is televised via ESPN then it's always more difficult for me, but I can usually watch it on HULU.  Also MLB.TV works great as well as NBA (with the same difficulty with ESPN).  If you use a VPN, pay attention to the blackout schedule so you don't have issues with that.  Good luck.....the seasons almost here. :cheersty:

That is the VPN I was looking into, thanks much!!

On 8/2/2023 at 1:37 AM, Me2 said:

Hi, not sure if this is allowed or not..... but check out sportsurge dot net for NFL and other sports games live. My experience is it covers all NFL games, all teams, as long as they are televised.

Moderator- If this is inappropriate to post please delete.

Dean

Will check that out as well

On 8/2/2023 at 12:31 PM, Old55 said:

Hi Dean. You did this exactly right thank you for sharing that useful information. 

On 8/2/2023 at 5:02 PM, Mike J said:

I had visitors in February and we wanted to watch the super bowl.  I was able to subscribe to TapGo with their sports addon.  Watched the super bowl and looking forward to binge watching NFL this season.  I think they show every game.  Price was really reasonable, would have to check credit card history to find the exact charge, but well worth it in my opinion.  

https://app.tapgo.tv/home

Will get a good VPN and check that out

2 hours ago, PhillySquid said:

NFL Sunday Ticket package is now on YouTube TV I believe.  Not sure if this is relevant or not, but wanted to share.

I looked at that today, and if a VPN works, the NFL Sunday Ticket package is most likely the one I will go with.  Thanks much!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Me2
Posted
Posted
On 8/6/2023 at 8:00 AM, jjcabgou said:

I looked at that today, and if a VPN works, the NFL Sunday Ticket package is most likely the one I will go with.  Thanks much!!

Interested in whether this works or not also. Please let us know.

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, Me2 said:

Interested in whether this works or not also. Please let us know.

I logged on to https://www.nfl.com/plus/?tempGrants=NFL_PLUS_PREMIUM    

using NORDVPN, and so far so good.   Its only 79 bucks so I am not out all that much money if it doesnt work.