Posted
Posted

Even those can be poisonous.... so buyer be ware!:whistling:

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

And, check your dog.... Our dog is only fed commercial food. Yet his breath always smells like dead fish..... Any explanations?

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Haha 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted
On 9/9/2023 at 3:54 PM, Old55 said:

A new shellfish import now at our Asian grocery store. It’s a medium sized clam black with white stripes. The stench is simply beyond description.

Wife is delighted. My boys and I are going for a long walk.

My wife cooked her "stinky" fish on our enclosed back porch today here in the States. I feel your pain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

gbmmbg
Posted
Posted

Around 25 years ago when we were living in San Diego we stopped off to do some shopping. One of the things was a 3lb box of frozen squid. I did not notice it had fallen behind something in the trunk when i unload the other food. After a 3 day weekend I popped my trunk to put something in and OMG. The smell almost knocked me out. For years if i smelled squid, even fresh, it made me gag.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

When we lived in Yakima we had a shoot where you could drop dirty clothes down into the laundry room.  This shoot was in back entry way/mud room where there was also storage cabinets and drawers.  My wife was complaining to me; "your dirty socks are stinking up the back room!  The stink is coming clear up from the laundry room"  I tracked down the smell, and it proved to be a package of dried fish in one the cabinets beside the shoot.   Her response; "maybe it was the fish but your socks still stink".   Hard to win one against a Filipina because logic and evidence does not count. :hystery:

• Like 2
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1