So, A Platform for Sugar Babies and Daddies in the Philippines Exists

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
29 minutes ago, baronapart said:

Why on earth would anyone be a non-sexual sugar daddy in the Philippines. I take this extremely high numbers have to include Filipino sugar daddies.

I would assume the majority of men involved are wealthy Filipinos.

• Like 4

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, Old55 said:

I would assume the majority of men involved are wealthy Filipinos.

Wealthy men all over the world with well compensated mistresses, nothing new here.  The difference is current technology permits for an easier way for men and women to meet and negotiate the terms.

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

I mix with a reasonable sized group of expats and their partners and can safely say sugar daddies are alive and well on Boracay as they were when I lived in Puerto Galera, it's like a who has slept with who competition. Most are not shy about it and call their partners sponsors. 

My partner was shocked when a couple of them asked her how much I give her per month. I give her zero, she's a worker and fends for herself.  They looked at her like she was the strange one when she explained. I only know three of the expats who have a partner that works, the rest are what I call ladies who lunch. Most are in their 20s and early 30s but have officialy retired in their eyes. 

I've friended a few of the guys and a couple of the girls, they're not shy and will openly admit to having had x, y and z as an ex before finding their latest partner. One of the old school expats openly admitted that he has got one girl he lived with for 5 years before she left him for someone willing to sponser her more money that still visits him now and again when she's running low on money. He's OK with it as he says he's seen too much now to settle down. She'll be with him for a few weeks then disappears. I ask where she is and he calmly says she has a new sponsor but they'll split up and she'll come back, sure enough it's happened about half a dozen times in the last three years. Another told my partner she doesn't mind having a foreign boyfriend but not partner. Happy to have the money and lifestyle but will never marry a foreigner.  

• Like 1