Fil-Am poisons her husband with his morning coffee (video)

Kingpin
Posted
Posted

In the middle of a contentious divorce, a Filipino-American is facing attempted murder charges in Tucson, Arizona after allegedly poisoning her husband of 17 years through his morning coffee.

As part of their investigation, the Tucson Police Department has recently released the home surveillance footage.

In the videos obtained by ABC News, Melody Feliciano Johnson was seen pouring liquid into a coffee maker several times, and Roby Johnson was seen testing it. This activity happened frequently when they were in Germany in March.

Her husband noticed that his coffee started to taste differently, so he installed hidden cameras in their temporary base house and saw his 39-year-old wife putting something into the pot.

As seen in the video, the husband observed that after cleaning the coffee maker, the back of it became slippery following rinsing. “It smells like bleach.”

https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/533399/arizona-police-releases-videos-of-fil-am-poisoning-her-husband-through-his-morning-coffee

Now she can experience America from inside a prison.

• Haha 1

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted

She's such a big dummy....:hystery:

Bleach is easily smelt, that is why I use vinegar in my coffee maker.

• Haha 2

Possum
Posted
Posted

Bleach? Goodness rat poison is available. Thank God the education is not great .

• Haha 2

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Possum said:

Bleach? Goodness rat poison is available. Thank God the education is not great .

Not to lose the subject line.... but the first time I seen a rat in the PI.... Was in Baguio.

I was very surprised, it was as quite big, guess they get well fed by the tourism....:89:

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted

been married 17 years and has to covertly video his wife making his morning coffee:  WOW  

• Haha 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, MotorSarge said:

Not to lose the subject line.... but the first time I seen a rat in the PI.... Was in Baguio.

They are everywhere

RBM
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

She's such a big dummy....:hystery:

Bleach is easily smelt, that is why I use vinegar in my coffee maker.

Thought vinegar ruins the seals.  

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Spooky as I was just talking to a friend in Puerto Galera who informed me that another friend that I know his wife attempted similar. This guy has a habit of picking the wrong one and I'd met the girl a few times when they first started dating.  She ticked all the boxes, way younger than him, nice figure and very bubbly, the type of girl that could easily get someone her own age. I hung around with him for a couple of years before I moved so knew him pretty well.

My friend has been having a rough time and I was asking him if any of the expats in the area have been helping him out and he said " they'd deserted him. "  I mentioned this one guy and he said " haven't you heard?"  It turns out he married her about one year ago which surprised me as I thought he knew it was more a business arrangement than a relationship. He then bought some land and built a house on it for them both and then she struck. Fortunately he was violently sick whilst eating the meal and got to the local clinic where they were now living,as they were carrying out blood tests on him she went home, tidied up and cleared out.    

To be continued.

• Sad 3

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, RBM said:

Thought vinegar ruins the seals.  

Not sure, never had no problem with them.

Kingpin
Posted
Posted
16 hours ago, Snowy79 said:

another friend that I know his wife attempted similar.

What's with all your friends, they all seem to the absolute worst in picking wives. You should just immediately warn every expat you meet. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1