Fil-Am poisons her husband with his morning coffee (video)

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Kingpin said:

What's with all your friends, they all seem to the absolute worst in picking wives. You should just immediately warn every expat you meet. :laugh:

If you want to see the dregs of society go and live in Puerto Galera for a couple of years. It's basically a poor man's Angeles that draws the working girls from all over the Philippines. Sabang in particular is just a few bars with the girls dancing on poles and controlled by mamasans. The girls waiting to get a job in the bars tend to do freelance in the other bars where expats hang out and sadly many are ruled by their little head. Some get jobs in the resorts and service the guests. 

In the time I lived there I met a few of the girls fiances, even when it was obvious how the girls survived when their partners weren't there the guys still got loved up. You had no choice but to get to know the girls as they'd all come up and chat to you and one way they'd mingle was by playing billiards which was one of the main pass times if you're not a drinker.  I became good friends with one mamasan as I never went with her girls or drank so she trusted me, she'd ask me who the decent expats were etc if she got new girls in. I know two guys who married her cherry girls.

I eventually got fed up with the drama in Sabang as the girls were always fighting over guys so moved out into the sticks a bit, joined a billards league and thought I'd got in with good group of expats and their partners, some of the girls had a slight bar girl look about them but they seemed nice and had been long term partners of some of the guys living 24/7 together.

One day I took the mamasan to a billiards event and as we walked in she told me that she needs to talk to me. Four out of the 8 girls there used to be her girls and two were still working freelance. She'd get a discreet customer and phone the girls up to see who was available, if one was the mamasan would get another to phone her up on the pretext of needing help. The girl would tell her partner she had to go but will be back soon and she'd shoot off, see the guy for a couple of hours and give the mamasan her cut and slip the other girl 100 peso. The girl would send her a messenger thanking her for the help and her partner would think she had just been helping a friend out lol. I saw it all in that area so nothing comes as a surprise to me and why I am very sceptical. 

That's why I always tell guys not to fall in love with the first girl and marry after a few months, you'll never know the true girl and many are great at hiding what they used to do. I've seen Filipino temper at close range, ones I thought were quiet and shy lobbing glasses, swinging billiard cues etc so it comes as no suprise that one or two will try to knock their partner off once the money has been spent. One old Aussie guy who sadly passed away from cancer before covid used to regularly get beaten up by his partner and he put up with it. 

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Hmmm, better check her browsing history.

Pin on Sassy

• Haha 4