NFL update

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted

Using NORD VPN, I am able to watch all the NFL games on NFL Plus   https://www.nfl.com/plus/?tempGrants=NFL_PLUS_PREMIUM   

Able to access Amazon Prime as well.

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

TapGo streaming.  Works great & inexpensive.  All the NFL games.

• Like 1

Me2
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Mike J said:

TapGo streaming.  Works great & inexpensive.  All the NFL games.

Hi Mike, 

I have a question about the service. I have Cignal TV service which includes Premier Sports which shows the Thursday night game, 1 of the 1PM (EST) games, the Sunday night game and the Monday night game. So your saying that with TapGo Streaming I can watch any of the 1PM (EST) games AND any of the 4PM (EST) games? Also are they only available live? or can I record them and watch them later. 

Premeir Sports through Cignal broadcasts the above mentioned games live and then later with the commercials cut out so games last around 2,5 hrs. All are recordable to watch later. But my "home" team is never one shown. If I want to see thier game I have to get up at 1AM and watch it streaming through SportsSurge.

Thanks

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
32 minutes ago, Me2 said:

Hi Mike, 

I have a question about the service. I have Cignal TV service which includes Premier Sports which shows the Thursday night game, 1 of the 1PM (EST) games, the Sunday night game and the Monday night game. So your saying that with TapGo Streaming I can watch any of the 1PM (EST) games AND any of the 4PM (EST) games? Also are they only available live? or can I record them and watch them later. 

Premeir Sports through Cignal broadcasts the above mentioned games live and then later with the commercials cut out so games last around 2,5 hrs. All are recordable to watch later. But my "home" team is never one shown. If I want to see thier game I have to get up at 1AM and watch it streaming through SportsSurge.

Thanks

With TapGo they record all the NFL games, so you have access to 100% of the games including the Superbowl.  I had friends visiting in February and we watched the super bowl live.  I do not watch much TV so I do not watch the games live.  I tend to watch to choose one or more games in the evening after dinner.  No need to record or save a game as they are saved and streamed on the TapGo site.  You can go to their web site and they have a Q&A section if I remember correctly.

https://app.tapgo.tv/

Me2
Posted
Posted
50 minutes ago, Mike J said:

With TapGo they record all the NFL games

I looked and I only found links to the 4 games (from week 5) that they showed on Premier Sports. Can you check and see if you can view the Atlanta Falcons game from last week, that's week 5.

Sorry to be such a nuisance. Looked at the different plans. They mention a 7 day free trial, but the only way Isee to get it is to sign up for a long term deal. And I'm not sure I want to do that. It looks like it's only the games I already get. 

Thanks Mike,

Dean

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
54 minutes ago, Me2 said:

I looked and I only found links to the 4 games (from week 5) that they showed on Premier Sports. Can you check and see if you can view the Atlanta Falcons game from last week, that's week 5.

Sorry to be such a nuisance. Looked at the different plans. They mention a 7 day free trial, but the only way Isee to get it is to sign up for a long term deal. And I'm not sure I want to do that. It looks like it's only the games I already get. 

Thanks Mike,

Dean

The site I posted is only 79 dollars a year, and does record every game for viewing.  Also has the NFL Network, good morning football etc... 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Me2 said:

Thanks Mike,

Dean

It appears you are correct and I was wrong!  Only four games showing per week.  Sea Hawk fan here, so I am good with Tap Go.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
46 minutes ago, craftbeerlover said:

The site I posted is only 79 dollars a year, and does record every game for viewing.  Also has the NFL Network, good morning football etc... 

But, you also need to pay for the VPN unless you already have it for other uses.  Many do, but not all. 

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

But, you also need to pay for the VPN unless you already have it for other uses.  Many do, but not all. 

True, but again relatively cheap, I think I paid 50 or 60 bucks for a year.   Also allows me to access USA Netflix and Amazon Prime.  Add in every single NFL game and for me, it was more than worth the cost.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

True, but again relatively cheap, I think I paid 50 or 60 bucks for a year.   Also allows me to access USA Netflix and Amazon Prime.  Add in every single NFL game and for me, it was more than worth the cost.

Yep...I'm sure.

For me, a football guy, I can catch English football on Setanta for free so no need for VPN at this moment.  We don't watch enough TV to bother with a VPN for Netflix, the Philippines version is fine for us. 

• Like 1