Golf

longway
Posted
Posted

I just looked at the website for Pradera Verde golf course Lots of pictures. Looks exclusive and expensive, wide open fairways, fair number of sand traps and water hazards. Should be a real challenge.

• Like 1

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Did you know they are building a giant Disney style amusement park in Pradera?  It will probably open in 2024.

WOW, its kind of in the middle of nowhere.  They say Lubao is a first class municipality, I have a hard time believing that.  BUT, it is about halfway between Angeles and Subic, and not a bad drive from Manila.   Should be pretty cool, I hope it is managed properly.

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, longway said:

I just looked at the website for Pradera Verde golf course Lots of pictures. Looks exclusive and expensive, wide open fairways, fair number of sand traps and water hazards. Should be a real challenge.

I loved the course (again, I am very much a beginner).  The greens were the fastest greens I have played in the Philippines.  I would love to play there again

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

Guessing you leave with gold plated shafts and balls

image.jpeg

• Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

WOW, its kind of in the middle of nowhere.  They say Lubao is a first class municipality, I have a hard time believing that.  BUT, it is about halfway between Angeles and Subic, and not a bad drive from Manila.   Should be pretty cool, I hope it is managed properly.

Yeah, I am worried about traffic when it opens.  The road from Dinalupihan to San Fernando, JASA, is already very, very dangerous, with fatal accidents quite often.  I avoid it if at all possible.

• 3 months later...
jdh1723
Posted
Posted

I play Golf, live Pampanga. Give me call