ATMs

hk blues
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, RBM said:

Have done it a few times with BPI never an issue. 

On the app or via online banking? 

RBM
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, hk blues said:

On the app or via online banking? 

On line Banking

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, RBM said:

On line Banking

Just did it again now as needed to pay my SRRV which was over P20K no issues at all plus I a computer dummy

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Online banking is not the same as ATMs though is it? Atm Limit for me is 20k per pull to 4 times a day with PNB, with online banking  I can move any amount providing there is sufficient Funds.

Just saying :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, RBM said:

Just did it again now as needed to pay my SRRV which was over P20K no issues at all plus I a computer dummy

We're at cross purposes here...as Jack has pointed out we are not talking about making a payment through online banking- I can and have paid over 20k with BPI online and have also paid over 20k numerous times with my BPI debit card.

The issue is withdrawing more than 20k using an ATM - that I have not been able to do.

• Thanks 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, hk blues said:

We're at cross purposes here...as Jack has pointed out we are not talking about making a payment through online banking- I can and have paid over 20k with BPI online and have also paid over 20k numerous times with my BPI debit card.

The issue is withdrawing more than 20k using an ATM - that I have not been able to do.

Ahh got you HK, sorry have not tried that as I spend uncontrollably so only withdrawal  around P15K at a time.

• Thanks 1