Philippines Expat Forum

MikeB
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, MotorSarge said:

No bone to pick!

I was just asking a question.

Right, and no harm there. I removed the bone part.

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Hey, you may be a moderator but no need to be so bloody rude!

Nothing rude about it at all.

Edited by Old55
  • Sad 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

Again, 

And knew I would receive that type of answer from certain individuals.

Sounds like your intention was to stir the pot a bit if you "knew your post would receive that type of answer . . . "

You have posted a fair number of comments and suggestions that are helpful to forum members.  That being said, you also seem to not want to follow rules, especially as regards posting about politics in other countries.  You appear to have come from a forum where moderation was either very lenient or maybe even non-existent.  As this forum is not going modify it's rules to your benefit, perhaps you would be happier posting controversial topics somewhere else?  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
55 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Sounds like your intention was to stir the pot a bit if you "knew your post would receive that type of answer . . . "

You have posted a fair number of comments and suggestions that are helpful to forum members.  That being said, you also seem to not want to follow rules, especially as regards posting about politics in other countries.  You appear to have come from a forum where moderation was either very lenient or maybe even non-existent.  As this forum is not going modify it's rules to your benefit, perhaps you would be happier posting controversial topics somewhere else?  

Yea it was a two edged sworded question, although the answer lies within the reading of past posts, maybe his motive was innocent or he could have been another Cappa, shame on you Old 55, for not letting us enjoy the expertise of our head troll catcher if he was one. And tut tut, on you Mike J, just when the writing was getting interesting you went and spilt the beans on his past history. And yes your write RBM, tis the jolly season so I’ll finish with, Merry Christmas to all.

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 2

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
39 minutes ago, RBM said:

Appears the children are into a bickering Xmas mood. Merry Xmas 

Only one of two thought out reply's.

hk blues
Posted
Posted

The Office GIF - Steve Carell The Office Sigh - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

And knew I would receive that type of answer from certain individuals.

So you were stirring the pot and admit it

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Eddie1 said:

Hey, you may be a moderator but no need to be so bloody rude!

The issue is members don't see what posts we hide for breaking rules or when certain members are trying to disrupt the forum in troll-like ways. Members only see the final posts so don't understand if there is a background conflict here due to one member or more members so if it sounds rude so be it as a lot of unseen posts could be classed as rude or political to stir the pot.

We know very early when certain members come along and what their game is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

The issue is members don't see what posts we hide for breaking rules or when certain members are trying to disrupt the forum in troll-like ways. Members only see the final posts so don't understand if there is a background conflict here due to one member or more members so if it sounds rude so be it as a lot of unseen posts could be classed as rude or political to stir the pot.

We know very early when certain members come along and what their game is.

That is one of the problems with selective censorship.  Let the post stand, let the group see it, give one strike if it broke a rule and tell what the rule was.  One strike puts you on monitoring. 2 strikes puts you on final warning with a time limit.  3 strikes your out.

• Like 2