Philippines Expat Forum

Joey G
Posted
Posted

My impression is the mod's are pretty lenient as is.... so actually I like the current approach... why waste time placating nonsense... if people aren't smart enough to know when they cross the line at this stage of their life... cut 'em off. The fact we're even talking about it is borderline :/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

So you were stirring the pot and admit it

There was no intention of stirring the pot.

Yes, my question was too vague.

It was just a question of the webpage history, nothing more, I should have indicated that.

If I were an answering mod, I would have asked "Is there was something I can answer or help you with".

So, if your general audience wants me removed let it be done. 

MikeB
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, MotorSarge said:

So, if your general audience wants me removed let it be done. 

They don't get a say, this isn't a democracy. Let's call it a "benevolent dictatorship". :thumbsup:

Edited by MikeB
emoji
  • Haha 3

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Joey G said:

if people aren't smart enough to know when they cross the line at this stage of their life... cut 'em off. The fact we're even talking about it is borderline :/

Again Joey,

My question was very simple and legit.

It was so simple and vague that a few minds interpreted it in a negative aspect.

Remember this, if you cut off everyone you disagree with under such simple circumstances, you'll probably be only chatting with yourself one day.

:cheers:

/r/ 

Edited by MotorSarge
  • Like 1
  • Love it 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted

There is an easy way, no one is offended, no on going attempts to write smart arseeeee posts, TOPIC ended.

• Like 5

Joey G
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, MotorSarge said:

Again Joey,

My question was very simple and legit.

It was so simple and vague that a few minds interpreted it in a negative aspect.

Remember this, if you cut off everyone you disagree with under such simple circumstances, you'll probably be only chatting with yourself one day.

:cheers:

Sarge... sorry, wasn't directed at you... just commenting on the policy.... yours is still up.... so I assume it's all good.... carry on :cheersty:

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Joey G said:

Sarge... sorry, wasn't directed at you... just commenting on the policy.... yours is still up.... so I assume it's all good.... carry on :cheersty:

"Sarge" What the hell?....Get on down and start knocking them out.

I'll let ya know when I'm tired!

/r/

• Like 1