SRRV Visa

Maxheadspace
Posted
Posted
On 2/1/2024 at 2:11 AM, longway said:

I used a local U.S. private Passport expeditor firm I found online for my SRRV document notaries (yes, printouts can be notarized and apostilled) You must do this in your home country. 

That will be a challenge, as I’m in the Philippines. I have all the documents, most are originals, but not notarized or apostilled. What passport expediter did you use?  I’ll be making a return trip to the US in May or June. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I have heard that you can notarize documents via WIFI?  Have never tried it and do not know if it would be acceptable but worth a look?  

Google "wifi notarization over internet"

If anyone has used, or uses it in the future, it would be helpful to post a message to the forum on whether is was successful, cost, acceptance, etc.

• Like 1

Clermont
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mike J said:

anyone has used, or uses it in the future, it would be helpful to post a message to the forum on whether is was successful, cost, acceptance, etc.

I have used this method in Australia, but there are a lot of hoops to jump through, be prepared to go through a lot of recognition process. It’s a program especially targeting remote area people, sorry but I can’t think of the name of the program and it might not be usable in the Philippines, I’d never heard of it before I needed it, but it is out there.

• Thanks 1

longway
Posted
Posted
On 2/2/2024 at 12:57 AM, Maxheadspace said:

What passport expediter did you use?  I’ll be making a return trip to the US in May or June. 

Austin Passport Express.  I think there are similiar services in most big citites.