Best Steak

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
23_9_10[1].gif HI AllI have been here for abit over a week now and are really starting to crave a good steak,been living on mainly fast food but got the steak bug. So can one of you culinary delight people direct me to where I can find a steak restaurant that cooks steak just like home.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
23_9_10[1].gif HI AllI have been here for abit over a week now and are really starting to crave a good steak,been living on mainly fast food but got the steak bug. So can one of you culinary delight people direct me to where I can find a steak restaurant that cooks steak just like home.
Here is a very big place, where in the Philippines are you and maybe we can try to help you?OK from your other post you are in Cebu City, go to Ayala Terrace and try Gastavians or the place right next too Mooon Café and to the left when facing the doors and they sold steak by the gram and it was pretty good, Remembered, it was Le Maison.
  • Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
HelloIf you are talking about Cebu I once went to a restaurant that had a nice steak,I think the restaurant was called Black Angus and from memory it was on Mango ave,I could be wrong as my wife and I had a hard time finding it and the first attempt ended in Mc Donald's instead. Someone else might know what I am talking about since its been awhile.:lol:
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
HelloIf you are talking about Cebu I once went to a restaurant that had a nice steak,I think the restaurant was called Black Angus and from memory it was on Mango ave,I could be wrong as my wife and I had a hard time finding it and the first attempt ended in Mc Donald's instead. Someone else might know what I am talking about since its been awhile.:lol:
I think that one is closed, or at least it was every time we tried to go there earlier this year but they have another one in the Country Mall and it was pretty good.

Travis
Posted
Posted

Le maison is good but expensive & Bigby's is just OK Black Angus was good too

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
I agree Le Maison in Ayala Terraces and Black Angus in Country Mall were both good but none of the steaks we ate in Cebu were as good as US steaks. In Makati they have an Outback Steak House and they had great steaks.
  • Like 1

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted (edited)
I agree Le Maison in Ayala Terraces and Black Angus in Country Mall were both good but none of the steaks we ate in Cebu were as good as US steaks. In Makati they have an Outback Steak House and they had great steaks.
I would suggest going to the Tinderbox. You can pick your steak from the market section. US Steaks made to order there. They opened a new restaurant upstairs "Z". I would also suggest Olio in the Crossroads. --- Outstanding steaks there.Ron Edited by Gold Heart
  • Like 1

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

thank you one and all for such a fast responseMy mouth is watering already,we will try one of these places suggested tonight.Hoping the taxi knows where to take as some seem to act dumb when i have asked them things.

• 1 month later...
mrpitt
Posted
Posted

Swiss Chalet if in Angeles City....

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
thank you one and all for such a fast responseMy mouth is watering already,we will try one of these places suggested tonight.Hoping the taxi knows where to take as some seem to act dumb when i have asked them things.
Maybe some day we can get some feedback from Manabouttown or one has has recently visited one of the recommended places.