Best Steak

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
thank you one and all for such a fast responseMy mouth is watering already,we will try one of these places suggested tonight.Hoping the taxi knows where to take as some seem to act dumb when i have asked them things.
Maybe some day we can get some feedback from Manabouttown or one has has recently visited one of the recommended places.
I just got to add my 2 cents worth in here! In Alabang Town Center, they serve up some really good steaks at Tony Romas, also the baby back ribs and lamb chops were great and at T.G.I.F., I had the 8 oz fillet Mignon with a side dish of 12 pcs of deep tried shrimp! I was in heaven! Those are just for starters, there's a few more restaurants yet to go to in that same area! SugarwareZ-047.gif
  • Like 1

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
thank you one and all for such a fast responseMy mouth is watering already,we will try one of these places suggested tonight.Hoping the taxi knows where to take as some seem to act dumb when i have asked them things.
Maybe some day we can get some feedback from Manabouttown or one has has recently visited one of the recommended places.
I just got to add my 2 cents worth in here! In Alabang Town Center, they serve up some really good steaks at Tony Romas, also the baby back ribs and lamb chops were great and at T.G.I.F., I had the 8 oz fillet Mignon with a side dish of 12 pcs of deep tried shrimp! I was in heaven! Those are just for starters, there's a few more restaurants yet to go to in that same area! SugarwareZ-047.gif
Tony Romas! I wish we had one of those here in Cebu. There is a TGIF, I'll have to see if they have what you had on their menu.Thanks! I should have known better than to read your post too close to dinner time.