LawnMowers

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

3 years ago I purchased a Honda 4 stroke mower, after getting sick and tired of wasting money on rubbish like  Ryker and other chinese  crap that was for sale  at the big hardware store here in the province, CITI hardware.

When  I  bought these machines the gave a 12 month warranty but little did I know that they did not have any spare parts, so when the carbie stuffed up they told me to hunt down a carbie locally, yeah right!

Anyway I bought the Honda mower which still has the original spark plug and as soon as the engine oil starts to discolour i change it with HONDA oil.

After 3 years this thing starts first time every time, and I wait for it to warm up before giving it stick.

So in the end it was a good investment.

I have 3 Honda brushcutters. Why 3? Because it takes 3 months for the local Honda dealer to get parts from Manila for things that Lazada does not have.

• Like 3

Lee
Posted
Posted
On 1/18/2024 at 8:15 AM, OnMyWay said:

I would choose one with a Honda engine.

Lots of fake Honda grass cutters here being sold in reputable stores as legit.

There are several websites and vids with details on how to tell the real Hondas from the Chinese clones.

The spare parts sold on Lazada or Shoppee are usually Chinese and often fit poorly, and don't last. YMMV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1