Cordless drill

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
On 1/19/2024 at 3:43 PM, Mike J said:

Welcome to the forum.  If you do decide to buy one in the USA, make sure the voltage for the charger will handle 220 or 110.  It only takes one forgetful incident to smoke a 110 volt tool.  I bought my Makita cordless from Lazada and am quite happy with it.   Again,, if  you decide to buy in the US, try Amazon as it might be eligible for free shipping.

Welcome to the forums.

Likewise, again,

Depending on where you move to here "New Guy"....bring one of these for security.....

image.jpeg

Youll understand later..

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mike J said:

Off topic but kind of a fun.  A different perspective on underwear.   Not sure how the subject came up between my wife, then fiancé, as we talked via the web about what she should bring on her move to the USA.  The subject of clothing, then brassieres came up. 

Wife - How much do they cost there and what are the size she ask?   

Me - No idea, I will have to check.

Next conversation

Me - They cost about X dollars, XX in peso, and the size range is whatever.  

Wife - Good brands here are expensive but much less money here, not sure of those sizes.

Me - I am going to send you $100 to buy new brassieres, at least we know they will fit.

Next conversation via web & camera

Wife - Looks close around here then opens a shopping bag to show me her new brassieres.  

And it was a bargain my friends.  I was shocked at the price of bras in the USA.  I bet I saved a few hundred and they were the correct fit for a Filipina. :thumbsup:

I think you should have had her display her purchases as fitted? Then you can be sure?:shades:

But what, Mike, does this have to do with a cordless drill.... or should I not ask?

Edited by Tommy T.

• 3 weeks later...
jimeve
Posted
Posted

Need a impact driver or wrench driver. Looking for recommendations, either from lazada or from Amazon. Budget $100.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, jimeve said:

Need a impact driver or wrench driver. Looking for recommendations, either from lazada or from Amazon. Budget $100.

A bit above your budget but also includes a cordless driver.  Free shipping from Amazon.  Might need a voltage converter for the charger?  Recommended by Popular Mechanics in this review article. 

The source https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/tools/a27887717/impact-driver-reviews/

The driver and drill

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NLW6DJL?ots=1&linkCode=ogi&tag=popularmechanics_auto-append-20&ascsubtag=[artid|10060.a.27887717[src|www.google.com[ch|[lt|sale[pid|5a200b84-dc09-46e6-989c-df434cb056c7

• Thanks 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike, I forgot about the voltage differences in USA. I might risk buying from local store in town.

• Like 1