IPTV - Expat Vision

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, jimeve said:

Yeah, I have Setanta on my PC just for backup. If I can get Satenta on my TV I will watch that. Today's main game and my team Manchester City play Everton at 8:30 pm.

Do you mean you can't get the Setanta on your TV at the moment? Maybe the app isn't in the playstore but I was able to download it to my TV as I already had it on my phone - one of the download options on the TV was to download an app from a device.

Anyhow, if what you've got works it's not such an issue other than the moderate cost.

• Like 1

insite
Posted
Posted

Would anyone using a Firestick with preloaded content care to share their experiences good and or bad ?

jimeve
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, insite said:

Would anyone using a Firestick with preloaded content care to share their experiences good and or bad ?

I have a firestick. Not preloaded though. It has some content already on, you can download stuff on, best you look on youtube for firestick stuff. I heard firestick is going and  somthing else is coming out to replace firestick! Best stick around, sorry about the pun lol.

In my opinion, fire stick is good and fast but only small memory. Need to keep deleting stuff.

• Like 1