Boracay land grab

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Best to remember that Land grab is one of  if not  top of list of Motives for Murder here :tiphat:

Good luck with this family. I've yet to see one set foot in the island but they are highly connected. So much so that they've had a few hundred PNP shipped into cover a Civil Dispute instead of having to fund their own security team. They are very close to Duterte. 

• Hmm thinking 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

They are very close to Duterte. 

The Governor of Negros  Oriental was a Personal Friend of D30 and pulled the same sort of strokes like using PNP for personal Security YET! he was Assassinated not to long Ago, I don't Hold with this we as a family are  impregnable. Let's stop this, if they want you they will have you Whoever you are, Period   BTW the PNP were present at his Killing:shades: 

• Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

The Governor of Negros  Oriental was a Personal Friend of D30 and pulled the same sort of strokes like using PNP for personal Security YET! he was Assassinated not to long Ago, I don't Hold with this we as a family are  impregnable. Let's stop this, if they want you they will have you Whoever you are, Period   BTW the PNP were present at his Killing:shades: 

They'd need to kill a few hundred family members then, some of  whom are married into other powerful families. I somehow can't see that happening. 

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Spoke with small resort owner, married to a Filipina, about 10-11 years ago.   He had a guy show up with a fistful of papers and two body guards with shotguns.  Claimed he owned the property and gave the owner 30 days to clear out.  The owner's Pinoy father-in-law happened to be hooked up in the mob?  When the 30 days expires and the guy shows up with his two body guards he is met with four guys carrying AK47s.    Can't verify if he was telling the truth but it sure sounded true to me.

• Like 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 4/7/2024 at 6:23 AM, Mike J said:

Spoke with small resort owner, married to a Filipina, about 10-11 years ago.   He had a guy show up with a fistful of papers and two body guards with shotguns.  Claimed he owned the property and gave the owner 30 days to clear out.  The owner's Pinoy father-in-law happened to be hooked up in the mob?  When the 30 days expires and the guy shows up with his two body guards he is met with four guys carrying AK47s.    Can't verify if he was telling the truth but it sure sounded true to me.

Nothing would surprise me here. We had another one this morning firing a shot in the air, more news to follow. 

• Like 1