Another Foreigner YT Vlogger arrested in The Philippines

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Possum said:

This vlogger may have a future in politics upon his return.

:hystery:

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
23 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

Just seen the video, good attempt :thumbsup:

Hey thanks man. I wish I could of had a sit down with him but the guard wouldn't even let me in the gate

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Rooster said:

I saw your video. Nice.:thumbsup:

I was hoping you would also get that Expat who pulled a knife on that Bartender, Barry Jordan who is still held there. Gossip among Cebu expats is he is about to be transferred or was already transferred to Happy Jail Prison where he'll be held during his trials. 

Right on thanks for checking it out. Yes I too wish I could have gotten Barry on cam. I know there's another guy who interviewed him from inside the jail..went way different for me. They weren't having none of me

• Like 2

Me2
Posted
Posted
On 4/12/2024 at 11:55 PM, P_X said:

So  I went to mandaue this afternoon to try to interview him for my channel.

What is your channel P_X?

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Me2 said:

What is your channel P_X?

I'm not allowed to say it on the board.  I'll message you 

• Thanks 1

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 4/11/2024 at 8:11 PM, MotorSarge said:

Go back and research as much as you can on the PI BI laws & awaken, this is not the US or other such lands of perceived freedoms.

Everything they did is textbook to rid us of one of the most conning criminals to enter the country.

Detention for a year or two, maybe, maybe not.... that depends on the system.

Karma is all over this snake and well deserved for his evilness against the peoples & institutions who he grossly stole from.

Again. if he served his sentence and has no open cases in other countries or the Philippines. The Philippines let him in on a tourist visa. The fact he was a con man in the past, does not mean he broke Philippine law. I am also not speaking on what the Philippines may do. I am speaking on what is morally correct, if my above summary is true.

• Like 1

usa32
Posted
Posted
On 4/12/2024 at 11:55 AM, P_X said:

Agreed.  It astounds me how many people adore him, despite his transgressions.  

Since everything came to light in regards to his past, he's gained 2k subscribers.  I guess some people are just that gullible. 

So  I went to mandaue this afternoon to try to interview him for my channel.  The media was saying he wasn't even down here anymore but, that didn't make sense to me so I just went for it. He was there. 

He and I have a bit of a history,  and he wouldn't see me. Pretty sure he saw me coming and had time to tell the guard to turn me away. 

But I managed to get him a bit on cam before I got outta there cuz the guard basically told me to gtfo. 

I'm not adoring the guy. Simply stating what is morally correct and reasonable. if he has no open cases in any country and was only found to have a past felony, while he was at immigration following Philippine law. Maybe there is something else that happened, we don't know. 

Gutenberg
Posted
Posted
24 minutes ago, usa32 said:

Again. if he served his sentence and has no open cases in other countries or the Philippines. The Philippines let him in on a tourist visa. The fact he was a con man in the past, does not mean he broke Philippine law. I am also not speaking on what the Philippines may do. I am speaking on what is morally correct, if my above summary is true.

It seems that the Philippine law says though that they are lawfully allowed to deport foreigners due to a prior conviction, regardless if sentence served. Giving him a tourist visa speaks more in favor of the Phillipines; that they wouldn't make a big thing out of it, unless the foreigner himself makes it known. Would have he kept low and not being another forgettable 'youtube streamer', the authorities woudn't have intervened.

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, usa32 said:

The fact he was a con man in the past, 

IMO the stature and nature of his crimes makes him a Once a Con Man Always a Con Man'.

• Like 1

usa32
Posted
Posted

@MotorSarge Then the Philippines should have a process in place, either via questionnaire or something similar to either deny a tourist visa before someone jumps on a plane, or at the airport and immediately turn them around. What it appears occurred, is the Philippines was totally fine with him being here as a tourist. But once he inquired on getting a permanent resident visa, instead of just denying that visa. They changed their whole mind of him being in the country as a tourist, based on past behavior outside the Philippines, not conduct in the Philippines. Which is fine, but he shouldn't have to go through a full deportation process, because the Philippines changed their mind on a tourist visa, that was paid up and valid.

• Like 1