Atm Limits

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Anyone know what the current maximum withdrawal limits are at the ATM's,yes I know it depends on your own card limits but I was wanting to know what the banks have set there at the ATM's :541:

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted

I can get max 40000 Php per day at BPI ATM.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the reply,is that in one withdrawal as that's what I should have asked.

Mik
Posted
Posted

In Cebu Metro area, many banks along the highway allow P10,000 per transaction. (Allied Bank used to be P20,000.) Citibank limits a transaction to P15,000. .

Guest OceanBreeze
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the reply,is that in one withdrawal as that's what I should have asked.
No, not in one withdrawal ... 10000 Php per withdrawal .. max 40000 per day.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I always thought it was p10,000 per draw with a daily limit of p20,000 but the web site says p50,000, so maybe I am reading it wrong or maybe they changed it. Or could BPI Savings be different than just BPI because they are different banks in the Philippines but the ATM machines are tied together. BPI1. Express Teller ATMsAccess your BPI Direct account through over 1,200 Express Teller ATMs nationwide, plus the extensive network of Expressnet and Megalink. You can also use your BPI Direct ATM Card in over 900,000 Cirrus/Maestro ATMs in 120 countries worldwide. Simply look for the Cirrus/Maestro logo found on ATMs worldwide. ATM withdrawal limit is PhP50,000 per day.

• 2 weeks later...
mayen0515
Posted
Posted

Philippine banks standard ATM withdrawal limit is P20,000.00 in a day and P5,000.00 per withdrawal since ATM accounts are really not intended for big volume transactions. However, some banks have higher withdrawal limits like BPI and CitiBank...:thumbsup: But if you would have to withdraw more than your Bank's ATM withdrawal limit, better to do it over-the-counter or inside your bank through their tellers for safety purposes...:)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Philippine banks standard ATM withdrawal limit is P20,000.00 in a day and P5,000.00 per withdrawal since ATM accounts are really not intended for big volume transactions. However, some banks have higher withdrawal limits like BPI and CitiBank...:thumbsup: But if you would have to withdraw more than your Bank's ATM withdrawal limit, better to do it over-the-counter or inside your bank through their tellers for safety purposes...:lol:
Thank you Mayen for sharing that information,I remember reading some where that the limits were reduced maybe a year or so ago.I can remember getting 10.000 out at Metro bank in one withdrawal but that must of changed.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I always thought it was p10,000 per draw with a daily limit of p20,000 but the web site says p50,000, so maybe I am reading it wrong or maybe they changed it. Or could BPI Savings be different than just BPI because they are different banks in the Philippines but the ATM machines are tied together. BPI1. Express Teller ATMsAccess your BPI Direct account through over 1,200 Express Teller ATMs nationwide, plus the extensive network of Expressnet and Megalink. You can also use your BPI Direct ATM Card in over 900,000 Cirrus/Maestro ATMs in 120 countries worldwide. Simply look for the Cirrus/Maestro logo found on ATMs worldwide. ATM withdrawal limit is PhP50,000 per day.
PhP50,000 per day? I didn't know that! They must have changed the limit. I've been withdrawing PhP10,000 per transaction at a max of Php20,000 a day! I'll try next time to withdraw more than PhP20,000 and see how it goes! Thanks for the info!Art & Jho

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Philippine banks standard ATM withdrawal limit is P20,000.00 in a day and P5,000.00 per withdrawal since ATM accounts are really not intended for big volume transactions. However, some banks have higher withdrawal limits like BPI and CitiBank...:D But if you would have to withdraw more than your Bank's ATM withdrawal limit, better to do it over-the-counter or inside your bank through their tellers for safety purposes...:D
BDO allows 20k in a single transaction, but that's with a BDO card, not a foreign ATM card. When I use my foreign bank card, I go to Robinson's Bank and they permit 10k per transaction with foreign cards.