Dog Meat Menu

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
sorry to all, as this post is off topic but loosely linked in the area of strange food source, I spent some years as a British development worker, living in the poorest rural areas of Papua New Guinea, as well as other developing countries, dog has always been part of the menu for the people of PNG, these days more so in the Highlands than the low lands or coastal regions however in the past [and possibly to this day] some areas still enjoy the taste of human flesh, I have it on good authority that the tastiest part of the human body is the palms of the victims hands: 7_4_17%5B1%5D.gif
HmmThat sounds Ok, Palm of hand on a bed of fluffy garlic rice with a side dish of freshly cook Chernobyl vegetables :)

Singers
Posted
Posted
sorry to all, as this post is off topic but loosely linked in the area of strange food source, I spent some years as a British development worker, living in the poorest rural areas of Papua New Guinea, as well as other developing countries, dog has always been part of the menu for the people of PNG, these days more so in the Highlands than the low lands or coastal regions however in the past [and possibly to this day] some areas still enjoy the taste of human flesh, I have it on good authority that the tastiest part of the human body is the palms of the victims hands: 7_4_17%5B1%5D.gif
HmmThat sounds Ok, Palm of hand on a bed of fluffy garlic rice with a side dish of freshly cook Chernobyl vegetables :lol:
Frenchies eat Horsemeat. British scoff at their bad taste BUT most of the Horsemeat in France comes from UK, I have heard. The food chain is SAFE but we got Creutzfeldt