Cebu To Tagbilaran

teddydare
Posted
Posted

On my upcoming trip to RP I have to get from the Cebu Airport to the Ferry Terminal to catch a fast ferry to Tagbilaran. Can anyone give me an expected fare by taxi? I have tried to book a ticket for the ferry on-line with little or no luck so far. I finally got a reply from them after a few e-mails stating that at the moment they cannot accept an internet booking. As I will be traveling Cebu-Tagbilaran in each direction via the airport, any travel tips etc would be very welcome.

stef
Posted
Posted (edited)
On my upcoming trip to RP I have to get from the Cebu Airport to the Ferry Terminal to catch a fast ferry to Tagbilaran. Can anyone give me an expected fare by taxi? I have tried to book a ticket for the ferry on-line with little or no luck so far. I finally got a reply from them after a few e-mails stating that at the moment they cannot accept an internet booking. As I will be traveling Cebu-Tagbilaran in each direction via the airport, any travel tips etc would be very welcome.
Hi I do not know about the cost of taxi's but sure someone here will be able to help .with your ferry ticket are trying with ocean jet ferries and supercat ferries?Below is the time schedules for ocean jet maybe a help to you and others with planning.CEBU - TAGBILARAN (vice versa) REGULAR PRICE: Php 800.00Estimated Time of Departure 6:00 AMEstimated Time of Arrival 7:40 AMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #2Estimated Time of Departure 9:30 AMEstimated Time of Arrival 11:20 AMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #3Estimated Time of Departure 1:50 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 3:30 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #4Estimated Time of Departure 3:35 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 5:30 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #5Estimated Time of Departure 6:00 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 7:40 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00But do not forget if the weather changes this schedule goes out the window Edited by Boss Man
Re formated post

stef
Posted
Posted

OK do not know what happened there the schedule was laid out nicely on the draft?

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
A lot depends on traffic based on time of arrival but it should be around 200 pesos / $4.50 - tips optional by private car fixed price at the transportation booth outside as you exit the airport on the right. A taxi might be slightly less but a bit harder to find and for this price why bother.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK do not know what happened there the schedule was laid out nicely on the draft?
Its OK,I fixed it up the best I could. The copy and paste HTML format was probably not compatible with the forum.:cheersty:

stef
Posted
Posted
Its OK,I fixed it up the best I could. The copy and paste HTML format was probably not compatible with the forum.cheersty.gif
thank you .i am so glad i found this site .SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Its OK,I fixed it up the best I could. The copy and paste HTML format was probably not compatible with the forum.cheersty.gif
thank you .i am so glad i found this site .SugarwareZ-005.gif
you are welcome 23_11_60%5B2%5D.gif

teddydare
Posted
Posted
Hi I do not know about the cost of taxi's but sure someone here will be able to help .with your ferry ticket are trying with ocean jet ferries and supercat ferries?Below is the time schedules for ocean jet maybe a help to you and others with planning.CEBU - TAGBILARAN (vice versa) REGULAR PRICE: Php 800.00Estimated Time of Departure 6:00 AMEstimated Time of Arrival 7:40 AMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #2Estimated Time of Departure 9:30 AMEstimated Time of Arrival 11:20 AMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #3Estimated Time of Departure 1:50 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 3:30 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #4Estimated Time of Departure 3:35 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 5:30 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00Trip #5Estimated Time of Departure 6:00 PMEstimated Time of Arrival 7:40 PMTourist Class Php 800.00Business Class Php 1000.00But do not forget if the weather changes this schedule goes out the window
Thank you for the info. One last thing, approx how long by taxi from airport to ferry terminal at around mid morning?

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Thank you for the info. One last thing, approx how long by taxi from airport to ferry terminal at around mid morning?
30 - 45 minutes from point to point would be my estimate, barring any major traffic issues on the bridges.

teddydare
Posted
Posted
30 - 45 minutes from point to point would be my estimate, barring any major traffic issues on the bridges.
Thanks Gold Heart, very much appreciated.